• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC Data as of 07-19-14 ONLY for ASIA

should winners with AS 13350+ case number loose hope?

I think there is now a VERY small chance that the numbers will increase at all, and if we do see an increase it will be very small. Considering we knew of case numbers up to AS27k, that is extremely sad...

View attachment 82 Link to the file --> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34891058/CEAC_ASIA_DATA_7_19_14.xlsx

If this data is correct , than hope all Nepalese will be CURRENT
Analysis Data upto 7-19-2014
AP = 210 , Issue = 2823 , Ready = 525 , TP=3 , TOTAL = 3561
Refused = 131
So,
Issue Visa upto 9500 will be only appx. 3364
= 3561 - 103 (Ready case is not conducted their interview upto 7425 K or upto june interview) - 34 (AP of march interview upto 4325 is not made issue ) - 30 appx.( balance AP isn't made issue or refused ) - 30 (Ready case is not conducted their interview 7425 to 9500 K) = 3364

Refused = 131
So,
= 3561 - 103 (Ready case is not conducted their interview upto 7425 K or upto june interview) - 34 (AP of march interview upto 4325 is not made issue ) - 30 appx.( balance AP isn't made issue or refused ) - 30 (Ready case is not conducted their interview 7425 to 9500 K) = 3364

Iran Visa Issued Statistics

Issued 2060

July 472
Jun 683
May 204
Apr 160
Mar 104
Feb 108
Jan 95

Dec 89
Nov 87
Oct 58

Ready 764
AP 1437

Based on the above statistics, Iran is clearing a lot of AP in month of Jun and in July it might be in 800 range. If DOS believe Iran will be clearing more than 1k visas in Aug and Sept (it looks very likely) then DOS will not adjust the Asia Sept cut off because with Iran taking 3.5k and Nepal taking the same amount it will hit the regional quota with the current scheduled interviews. Obviously, DOS has information from the AP clearing chances that is not a public information so we just don't know how it will turn out. Sept it only increased 650CN for Rest of Asia could be trigger by Jun AP clearing #. So it still have tiny hope that a small change will come in Aug, even it come I don't foresee it will hit above 14k CN. So, those with 14k CN and below have to pray hard that it will increase a little.

in july no Iranian case Clearing AP and poeple who already clear after submit their Passport for issue the visa they said you need back after 25 of July if visa still available we can issue Visa for you

also people who came to Interview to Us embassy in Yerevan and Abu dhabi inform by Us Officer who toke their document that anual visa limit near to finish and suggest appliance to not proccess their immigration case and not pay visa fee

my question is as Ceas data show around 2000 visa only issue for iranian and most of them still on AP ,how it possible?

@sysmaster

Visas are running out all over the regions...
That why september cutoff was a drama...
Now the stuff that you hear people saying officials are telling the applicants to give up on their applications is rumors don't listen to it...

in july no Iranian case Clearing AP and poeple who already clear after submit their Passport for issue the visa they said you need back after 25 of July if visa still available we can issue Visa for you

also people who came to Interview to Us embassy in Yerevan and Abu dhabi inform by Us Officer who toke their document that anual visa limit near to finish and suggest appliance to not proccess their immigration case and not pay visa fee

my question is as Ceas data show around 2000 visa only issue for iranian and most of them still on AP ,how it possible?
Where you get those info? Is that official? As of now, Asia still below 6.5k visas issued so it still have plenty visa left until AP clearing which is expected to be in 2k range.

Iran has 4.4k selectees already scheduled for interview and at least 800-900 will be disappointed too.

Refused = 131
So,

I guess there are at least 200 people applying for AOS based on DV from the US and other Nepalese applying for US visa from other consulates. Like from Canada, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Qatar ....... There are good chunk of Nepalese abroad who won DV 2014. But lets hope for the best.

So with the addition of 200, that makes 3364+200 = 3564.

Iran has 4.4k selectees already scheduled for interview and at least 800-900 will be disappointed too.

now its not correct

iran have more than 100 rejected cases also around 400 not show up in interview so i guess around 400 will be not got the visa

Where you get those info? Is that official? As of now, Asia still below 6.5k visas issued so it still have plenty visa left until AP clearing which is expected to be in 2k range.
What about total visa issued for all the world ? do you have any figure ?

Hi Simon. What is your idea about above mentioned comments ? Is it possible the annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has nearly been reached ? I means for all the world 50K or 55k?

Hi Simon. What is your idea about above mentioned comments ? Is it possible the annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has nearly been reached ? I means for all the world 50K or 55k?

The CEAC data taken a few days ago showed just under 39K visas issued. You can assume aos adds around 2k more.

The CEAC data taken a few days ago showed just under 39K visas issued. You can assume aos adds around 2k more.
Thanks Simon. Your comments always help us. Could you please review Symaster,s A/M comment in same page regarding limitation issuing visa for Iranian selectees .I hear same story recently that U.S embassies in Yerevan and Abou Dahbi & Ankara stopped issuing visa but same time they are continuing interview and embassy ,s staff said to some applicants that due to anoual viasa limitation visa issuing may continue from end of July or 1st of Aug.
If around totally 40K visas issued up to now (around 2k for Iranian selectees) so what is the problem?
I guess this is just temporary delay due to some needful internal coordination between KCC and embassies .
What is your idea?

Thanks Simon. Your comments always help us. Could you please review Symaster,s A/M comment in same page regarding limitation issuing visa for Iranian selectees .I hear same story recently that U.S embassies in Yerevan and Abou Dahbi & Ankara stopped issuing visa but same time they are continuing interview and embassy ,s staff said to some applicants that due to anoual viasa limitation visa issuing may continue from end of July or 1st of Aug.
If around totally 40K visas issued up to now (around 2k for Iranian selectees) so what is the problem?
I guess this is just temporary delay due to some needful internal coordination between KCC and embassies .
What is your idea?

As well as the global limit there are regional limits (although we haven't seen any hard stops for that, just VB control) and then tere is a 7% rule. That rule is that no single country can take more than 7% of the available visas. Nepal will most certainly hit that limit and Iran may hit that limit if the regional/global limit does not hit first. So, the embassies for Iran are targeting 3500 although it is permissible to go over that somewhat due to The non Nacara limited visa limit of 55k. Iran got around 3700 last year before they were stopped.