• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

They warn many Iranians get AP and that it usually takes about two months to process. So I think they don't have Iranian interviews after July, or not many anyway. The wording of the notice of quota being filled last year aloe implied that all they were doing by that stage was completing AP, not any more interviews.​

we make our Iran Ceas Data on following link
h t t p s ://d o c s .g o o g l e . com/spreadsheets/d/1OM3vXRxPsDSftKiJtvZrG4oUWdXedQpxezG7pbsRq3s/edit?pli=1#gid=2044988675

and according ceas data 1438 case have AP status

and only afew case remaing for Intervie on July And aguest ( less than 25 case on three major embassy that iranian gone )

[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right then.

They warn many Iranians get AP and that it usually takes about two months to process. So I think they don't have Iranian interviews after July, or not many anyway. The wording of the notice of quota being filled last year aloe implied that all they were doing by that stage was completing AP, not any more interviews.​

we make our Iran Ceas Data on following link
h t t p s ://d o c s .g o o g l e . com/spreadsheets/d/1OM3vXRxPsDSftKiJtvZrG4oUWdXedQpxezG7pbsRq3s/edit?pli=1#gid=2044988675

and according ceas data 1438 case have AP status

and only afew case remaing for Intervie on July And aguest ( less than 25 case on three major embassy that iranian gone )

[/QUOTE]

One possible reason is that they cannot clear AP cases in time due to the backlog and fresh interviews do not have enough time to process. If this is the case, Iran might not hit the country limit this year.

i am wondering as Nepal total case is around 3692 , KCC make Cut off for them on 9500

but iran have more than 4300 person and no Cut off . but we hear about Visa Is near to finish on thee embassy but nepal issue more than iran and no such thing like what i wrote before about Reach to limit

i am wondering as Nepal total case is around 3692 , KCC make Cut off for them on 9500

but iran have more than 4300 person and no Cut off . but we hear about Visa Is near to finish on thee embassy but nepal issue more than iran and no such thing like what i wrote before about Reach to limit
Nepal has similar notice too in their US embassy website.

The success rate of Nepal is typically much higher than Iran - hence why Iran will take more selectees to hit the same limit.

It doesn't make sense. If Iran is having about 3k visas issued so far then we can said it could be interviews from others embassies or AOS but now only 2k issued. If is incomplete of data, it cannot have such a huge gap. Those interviews or case # is fresh interview or AP clearing interview?

thats the point and its make us worry because now more than 68 days left to 30 September and iran have a lot of Pending AP case ( 1450 Cases ) and only 2000 visa issue ,

about ceas data we compare last year ceas with final report and around 367 people who got visa take from other three embassy means we can count on ceas data

i still does not underestant why us embassy try to dissuasion people for follow their cases

thats the point and its make us worry because now more than 68 days left to 30 September and iran have a lot of Pending AP case ( 1450 Cases ) and only 2000 visa issue ,

about ceas data we compare last year ceas with final report and around 367 people who got visa take from other three embassy means we can count on ceas data

i still does not underestant why us embassy try to dissuasion people for follow their cases
Asia is really interesting this year. Nepal cut off at 9500, Rest of Asia is not many in the run and yet they try to limit the AP clearing for Iran. Then how they going to fulfill the regional quota? Unless they intend to increase the Sept cut off next month or regional quota has been reduced.

There was no cutoff for Iran last year and it still reached its country quota before fiscal year end.
There is a different this year. AP cases globally still have a lot pending and whether they can clear it in time I am not too sure. Remember, all regions go current in Aug for DV13 but in DV14, it will still have AP cases flowing in in Aug and Sept.

There is a different this year. AP cases globally still have a lot pending and whether they can clear it in time I am not too sure. Remember, all regions go current in Aug for DV13 but in DV14, it will still have AP cases flowing in in Aug and Sept.

I am pretty sure the situation for Iran was similar last year even if not for anyone else.
The point was only that just because there is not a cutoff for Iran does not mean it won't hit its country limit.

Also just to correct you technically, Africa was not current in August last year, only in September.

Also just to correct you technically, Africa was not current in August last year, only in September.[/QUOTE]

Hi
meaning last years VB for September had a cut-off while the last Bulletin for 2013 that came out in August was the one that became current. Does this mean there is greater probability of additional CN to the VB for the one to come out in August and depending on the quota reached already?

Meaning some CN are going to be added in the August VB? especially those that have not yet reach their quota;) Any Hope
Only egypt seems hitting the country limit(quota).
Cameroun runs with the rest of africa, so it all depends on the regional quota...
I hope still for an adjustment on the VB like simon's says but its very inprobable by now :(

It was 9 years ago that DV has the final cut offs. I believe no one has experience of the final fiscal month with final cut offs . Some think it will not change and it is final. Some think it will increase a little. Some think NACARA will come to rescue. Some even think it will go current. Well, anything can still happen until the final moment. You can ask the forumers, KCC staff or embassies personals, I think no one can give you an answer. Even the answer they give is just based on what they thought it going to be.

In my heart, I know the chances are very slim to get any changes for Sept cut off but being a tiny margin off from Sept cut off force me to think anything still possible. We are human after all and going thru this shit for so many months and just missed by a tiny margin is really really hard to take it. Whatever the outcome, just 2-3 more weeks away then we should have a proper closure and time will help me to recover this dramatic moment of my life.