Green Card got expired while staying outside US, but having valid re-entry permit for another 1 Year

rupu004

I applied for my green card renewal in last year and completed finger prints as well. I also applied for re-entry permit last year for two years travel and I got finger prints done for that as well. I got my re-entry permit approved and I traveled back to my native country and I am currently in my native country. But, I haven’t received my renewed Green card yet, When I called the UCIS customer service, they replied that it was already mailed to my original US address. But, it got lost somewhere in the mail. My re-entry permit is valid for another 1 year.
I am wondering how do I get my renewed Green Card. Is it possible for me to travel back to US with my expired Green Card and with valid re-entry permit. Please share your suggestion and guidance.

I really appreciate your valuable time & effort.

If you have your proof of renewal, you can go with your RP and that. Show the RP at the POE, and if they ask for the GC, show your expired GC and proof of renewal.

Since my re-entry permit is valid for another one year, Can I apply for my green card renewal remotely while staying in my native country? If yes, please share guidance the procedure to apply for that? Thank you.