• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

A plan B is personal initiave my friend, since you didn't succed in the DV route, you can always consider an other destination! Austalia, canada...
Or it can also be a career project, like study further or start a business...
So basicaly a plan B is what you make out of my bro ...
So just look for the one that suit you my friend :)
Thanks A lot bro.
You are really kindly and sincerely helping us!
And, this is you who can understand our pain of the DV that we suffered!

Can we make any threat that you would help us in Canada or Australia bro?

You made it just for Africa, this may not work at all!

The sad reality is that it is not going to work at all, whether you include EU or not. Being selected is not equal to receiving an interview!

"It is important to remember that selection does not guarantee you will receive a visa."

You can only wait and see if they update the numbers. Sorry.

Please sign the petition. We'll lose nothing if we sign it!
One can not petition for KCC to break existing DV laws of the land, let alone just to break the law just for AF region. Unfortunately this is beyond "We'll lose nothing if we sign it". I am very sorry for the DV outcome, yet this is the reality.

Thanks A lot bro.
You are really kindly and sincerely helping us!
And, this is you who can understand our pain of the DV that we suffered!

Can we make any threat that you would help us in Canada or Australia bro?
I don't think we can not open a thread for australia and canada process... Because this sub-forum is dedicated to the DV process only !
I'm prety sure there is lots of useful forums on the net where you can find infos and help...
Or May be britsimon or som1mom can open a Sub-forum for this purpose ?!
Lets wait and hear from them...?

The sad reality is that it is not going to work at all, whether you include EU or not. Being selected is not equal to receiving an interview!

"It is important to remember that selection does not guarantee you will receive a visa."

You can only wait and see if they update the numbers. Sorry.

True dat! That petition will change absolutely NOTHING! It does not matter wether it is signed by one person or every single person who did not make the cut-off. This is not going to change anything!

It's bad enough that such a petition was put together by a very selfish person with an AF CN, and yet is urging 'everyone' to go sign the petition. Really? In addition whoever put up the petition is completely clueless as to the DV process. No promise was ever made that once you have been selected or you have a CN, and you have all of your documents in place, you will get to be interviewed. This is not the first time cut-offs have been initiated.

It is a complete waste of time and an exercise in futility!

I don't think we can not open a thread for australia and canada process... Because this sub-forum is dedicated to the DV process only !
I'm prety sure there is lots of useful forums on the net where you can find infos and help...
Or May be britsimon or som1mom can open a Sub-forum for this purpose ?!
Lets wait and hear from them...?

Yes, Simon and I can create threads for Canadian and Australian immigration process, but we will not be creating any in this place as there are existing dedicated sub-forums, just like this DV lottery sub-forum, hosted by the owners of this entire immigration forum.

Anyone interested in that should visit the home page and look for the applicable sub forums. There are subject matter experts available there to assist people with the process.

If we are doing pointless petitions can I get everyone to sign one that I need a new boat. And a ferrari.

There's a good chance that we will be co-owning a boat in the bay with a friend who lives near you... Let us know if you want in. The Ferrari I'm afraid you're on your own for ;)

Yes, Simon and I can create threads for Canadian and Australian immigration process, but we will not be creating any in this place as there are existing dedicated sub-forums, just like this DV lottery sub-forum, hosted by the owners of this entire immigration forum.

Anyone interested in that should visit the home page and look for the applicable sub forums. There are subject matter experts available there to assist people with the process.
In fact, this part of the forum is too much active and the experts are assisting days and night sincerely. I know the Australian section of the forum and i have posted a post since many days ago but yet i have not recieved any reply. Thats why i asked your assistants in those sections too if possible.

In fact, this part of the forum is too much active and the experts are assisting days and night sincerely. I know the Australian section of the forum and i have posted a post since many days ago but yet i have not recieved any reply. Thats why i asked your assistants in those sections too if possible.

Perhaps you should do a wider google search to see if there are any more active ones then. I can't possibly see why a DV forum should be cluttered with sub forums on unrelated issues, and given that people are here to talk about DV it makes no sense to expect them to be active or answered with anything particularly useful, anyway...

I agree, no other sub forum seem to be as active as the DV sub forum. However, the forums are not just for posting new questions. Spending some time to search through past threads can actually reveal the needed answers to most of the questions people ask over and over again.

What is the point for this petition? Moreover, it is full of typos. From your logic anybody how is playing any lottery should file a petition because it is unfair in case he did not win.

"The pigs must have learnt to fly". I actually agree with you Taz :D