June 2014 - Citizenship tracker

What's an alien registration card? I got my fp notice today and plan on doing a walk-in on monday.
Make sure you bring your documents proving you have legitimate reasons to do it ahead of time. They did not let me do the walk-in as I did not bring my flight ticket with me.

yep, at Sanjose Service Center, the receptionist did not allow me as 'I said I just walked in FP just in case a free slot was availablke...'

I guess there isn't a July tracker, and some of my old friends like @rok8man are here, so I'll track my July n-400 filing here.

Timeline:
7/15 - Mailed N-400
7/16 - ETA for N-400 @ Lewisville

Looks like from other timelines it is a month to get teh yellow/Interview letter, wait starts...

---
Service Center: Phoenix ( Local Service Center: Sanjose)
Application Filed: 06/18/2014
Recd txt with Receipt#: 06/25/2014 (Check Cashed: 06/25/2014)
Priority Date: 06/20/2014
I-797C notice date: 06/24/2014
Fingerprints DONE : 07/15/2014 (Online notice 07/01/2014 , Fingerprint Notice Received: 07/10/2014. Tried for walk-in FP on 07/14 did not allow)
Yellow Letter:

After reading your posts, I decided not to do a walk-in at Oakland center. I just got back from there and apparently, except for security guard and support center employees, there was nobody. I'm pretty sure they'd have allowed me to do walk-in!

Now the wait begins for Interview letter!

Stinger, actually that's not the case at all. It appears that there's a serious backlog and very few people have received their yellow/Interview letters within a month. That said, I hope we get ours within a month :D

You know Yellow Letter is totally different from Interview Letter, don't you?

I am placed in line for interview scheduling :)

Service Center:Phoenix
Application Filed:16 May 2014
Priority Date:19 May 2014
Check Cashed:22 May 2014
NOA Received (I-797C):24 May 2014
Fingerprint Notice Received:31 May 2014
Fingerprints Done:11 Jun 2014
Yellow Letter: 27 June 2014
In line for Interview Scheduling: 14 July 2014
Interview Letter: -- ---- ----

Yellow letter as I glean is a request to send/bring more docs.
XtremeCold got that and I will definitely get that due to my traffic craap.

Also 'I got in-line for interview email'. Looks like I got this before my yellow letter. :)

-----
Yes, yellow letter is diff from interveiw letter.
Yellow letter as I glean is a request to send/bring more docs. XtremeCold got that and I will definitely get that due to my traffic craap.
Service Center: Phoenix ( Local Service Center: Sanjose)
06/18/2014 Application Filed:
06/25/2014 Recd txt with Receipt#:
06/25/2014 Check Cashed:
06/20/2014 Priority Date:
06/24/2014 I-797C notice date:
07/15/2014 Fingerprints DONE (Online notice 07/01/2014 , Notice Received: 07/10/2014. Tried for walk-in FP on 07/14 did not allow)
07/17/2014 In line for Interview Scheduling
xx/xx/xxxx Yellow Letter:
xx/xx/xxxx Interview Letter: -- ---- ----

Cool. You got in line in only 1 month.
That means you don't need to bring any special documents to the interview. Only a few people get that Yellow Letter; in my case, I got it because I checked the box "Have you ever been arrested or cited?". So in that Yellow Letter, they asked me for the record of arrest (though it was a traffic citation).

Does anybody have an update on this? Since I'm expecting my application to get denied, I'm getting impatient as there's been no update since my fingerprint.

Mine changed to "placed in line", too. But I've been told that San Francisco's line is pretty big. So it might be a while before I hear from them.

Cool Congratz. Looks liek then reviewing officer di dnot find any issue with you travel and service stuff you were fretting about....

Mine Sjose processing time is 5.2 months, how much is yours?.

I am just waiting for 90 days mark first. Hope to get a interview letter by then and hope can get aproved by those ~5 months.

My issues pertain to 3-month residency in California. Technically, I'd lived for over 3 months prior to my application, but there was an error on my part while changing address in USPS and only noticed and corrected it after I'd submitted my application. As such, I wonder if USCIS will think that I'd only moved back to CA after I filed for citizenship.

Is it mandatory to have state issued ID for interview(looks like standard check box with yellow letter). My relative got yellow letter and since she is old, she never had or got state issued ID (DL or Non-driver). Issue now is she has misplaced the green card, so in dilemma as to whether to make InfoPass and try to get the I-551 stamp or just goto interview without ID. I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions/thoughts.