EAD processing time

EvLer

Hello,

does anybody have an idea how long approval of EAD takes at Nebraska service center? I am (or was) F-1, got my notice on June 29 2009, check was cashed July 1st, "case is received and pending".
I had an offer enclosed with the application and still waiting. Immigration counselor at my Uni didn't submit it as expedited, saying there is no starting date on the offer. The company which wants to employ me is saying: it's against their policy to include the date.... like a vicious circle!

So, i am curious if anyone submitted I-765 for EAD around the same time as me and what is the status....

Hello,

does anybody have an idea how long approval of EAD takes at Nebraska service center? I am (or was) F-1, got my notice on June 29 2009, check was cashed July 1st, "case is received and pending".
I had an offer enclosed with the application and still waiting. Immigration counselor at my Uni didn't submit it as expedited, saying there is no starting date on the offer. The company which wants to employ me is saying: it's against their policy to include the date.... like a vicious circle!

So, i am curious if anyone submitted I-765 for EAD around the same time as me and what is the status....

My friends have great experience about that. After getting him I will knock you.