Hi to all those people who have posted a visitor message.
I have not been on this forum for a while due to various personal and immigration problems with my sons own case. Just been to the BIA who denied my sons case as husband passed and they would not allow humanitarian consideration
If you still are waiting me to reply send another pm thanks
I posted a thread but did not see it listed. It hasn't been moderated yet?
I really need someone to answer my questions.
Hi ihave a quation you mi help mi plz im us citizen aplly i-130 nd g325a for my wife overseas after ucisis aprove my case
idid my ds 3230 and i payy aos fee iget laid off irecived cheks from enemployment ihave good income for the laste 3 years but know im geting enemployment waht ihave to do wth aos did the nvc consder the enemployment as incom or not plz hellp
I am President & CEO-Parahard Management Reporting Corporation in India.(my Proprietary Concern since 1989.)
I am holder of USA B1/B2 Visa since 2004.
I visited USA in 2005 & 2007.
Ours is A Consulting Organization (with 20 team consultants )to develop Management Reporting Tools.
We wish to depute me as a President of new proposed joint venture partnership firm in USA to market our Products.
Our Professional Fees Receipt is INR 2.00 Millions for F.Y. 2007-2008.
1. Whether we, as Organization, are eligible to file L1 A petition for Our President & CEO (Proprietor) with L2 petition for his Spouse?
2. Chances of getting our petition approved and renewed after one year?
3. If our partners in new proposed Company in USA are H1B visa holder, whether we can form a joint venture partnership with them?
4. Can Law Office of Mr. Rajiv Khanna provide us services as our Attorney?
The board does not seem to be working after the last reorganization. I have been looking at the 485 forums and there are a lot where there is only one page and everything else is not accessible.
How do I post a question on this forum. I am a new member
Hi am trying to post something and it keeps having problems. Is there a problem with the forums?
i am currently working for company A and want to transfer for company B. Now company B requested for H1transfer. Now if i accept the offer of company B and start working. Later, is there any chance for companay B to cancel my H1B and send me back home. It is a serious problem now, becuase market is very bad anything may happen any time and that to, now from consultant i am planning to switch to a permanent position. So , what r the suggestions , so that i will be in safer hands even if Company B try to cancel the H1B