• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

Con

Congratulations @Amazing Faith. Im waiting for the VB with bated breath. Hoping to become current with the July VB. I must have hit the refresh button on the Visa Bulletin page like 200 times o_O

Don't worry pal you are not alone....!!:confused::confused: i just need less than 800 jump.....Worried bout this sputum test thingy!! might lock us out if someone doesn't get medicals done ASAP..:eek::eek::eek: From the web it says results can be out within a week or so....maybe depends on what they are looking for!!! ...thinking of having an Xray done from a private Doctor first to ease my nerves..... i might get an injection to calm mi down at this rate...!!

Someone had last month posted some good links on booking Doctors appointments...KNEC contacts etc before the forums were corrupted any chance of submitting them again....Cheers!!!:):):)

Don't worry pal you are not alone....!!:confused::confused: i just need less than 800 jump.....Worried bout this sputum test thingy!! might lock us out if someone doesn't get medicals done ASAP..:eek::eek::eek: From the web it says results can be out within a week or so....maybe depends on what they are looking for!!! ...thinking of having an Xray done from a private Doctor first to ease my nerves..... i might get an injection to calm mi down at this rate...!!
You should be good with the July VB. I'm waiting for a 5000 jump, i'm AF42XXX. Doing an X-Ray prior to the medical briefly crossed my mind but decided againt it. I believe all will be well.

Oh gosh, I have been away for quite some time now..

First of all, i managed to reschedule and am actually done with the interview and got approved :D. The time between which i got a date, release of results and attended the interview was a little less than 2 weeks and so the reason i was away for this while.

The interview itself is actually quite an anti-climax. Like you are done and you are like, "is that it?" :confused:.

So, now that you are already 4 weeks in on the sputum thingy, you should be a little bit more confident that it will turn out right. If positive, by the 4th week it usually is confirmed. You will be fine. Just a patience and time thing.

OMG Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! This is good news and I'm so happy for you. I'm glad your interview went well.
I'll keep you updated about everything, I sent a request after missing my interview so now I'm just hoping there's going to be a date.

Finally!!! :):)I get to be interviewed....after 2014 fiasco.:oops::oops:... I thank the Almighty for this second chance....!!Afrikana you can rest easy n start putting your docs together we might be interviewed same day or week that is in August......;)
Yeah @utamaduni. Your time has come. This time, success will follow you. Just prepare your documents, follow the instructions, go for the interview and get your visa approved. Im elated. Praying we all get approvals :)
Let's now wait for the 2NL's

Hi guys. Im the main applicant and i have 2 derivatives. For the medicals, suppose i get my 2NL then schedule my medicals with IOM,

1. Will we all be scheduled to undergo the tests on the same day?

2. Approximately how long do the medical tests and the results take?

Hi guys. Im the main applicant and i have 2 derivatives. For the medicals, suppose i get my 2NL then schedule my medicals with IOM,

1. Will we all be scheduled to undergo the tests on the same day?

2. Approximately how long do the medical tests and the results take?
Hey. Yes you will, there's this form that IOM will send you to fill and you'll list the number of people to undergo tests. If everything is okay you'll be give a CD of your X-ray results on day 2. If not then you'll be asked to undergo a Sputum test that's an extra 9,000. And this takes 8 weeks then you'll be asked not to attend your interview, like me *sigh* all the best.

Hey. Yes you will, there's this form that IOM will send you to fill and you'll list the number of people to undergo tests. If everything is okay you'll be give a CD of your X-ray results on day 2. If not then you'll be asked to undergo a Sputum test that's an extra 9,000. And this takes 8 weeks then you'll be asked not to attend your interview, like me *sigh* all the best.
Thank you for the info @MrsM2018. All the best on your application. I can only imagine how stressful it is having to wait for 8 weeks and hoping for a rescheduling of your interview, for results that will almost certainly be fine. I'll schedule with IOM immediately i get my 2NL and hope it all goes well.