Waiting Asylum decision

Applied October 2016 and interviewed May 2017 and no response yet. I am depressed now. Please pray for me.
Hey, you should not be depressed. You got your interview so fast. I was waiting from Summer 2014 to get interview on June 2017 and still no response. We should be patient. You will see, things will work out. Use this time for own personal and professional improvement. Good luck!

Hey, you should not be depressed. You got your interview so fast. I was waiting from Summer 2014 to get interview on June 2017 and still no response. We should be patient. You will see, things will work out. Use this time for own personal and professional improvement. Good luck!
Exactly, we should be patient. You will see, things will work out. Use this time for own personal and professional improvement.
Control the situation and don't let the situation control you.

Thank you Audicity

Exactly, we should be patient. You will see, things will work out. Use this time for own personal and professional improvement.

Thank you Audicity

well said and that's what I've been doing everyday!! working on my certificate. :)

Thank you Audicity
ur timeline could make everyone cry...congrats and finally!!

I am working with 2 kids and rent to pay and separated family. It’s very hard.

Hi everyone!
It's my first time to come in this forum! It's so helpful because I learned so much and you're like family because we're going through same things. I applied in November 2014, I have my third EAD still not interviewed yet! So stressful but I'm not giving up

No interview yet. How do you guys look for work to pay the rent? Even with our work permit and ssn, it has not been easy. Any guidance and help from any kind soul here would be greatly appreciated. God bless.

No interview yet. How do you guys look for work to pay the rent? Even with our work permit and ssn, it has not been easy. Any guidance and help from any kind soul here would be greatly appreciated. God bless.

no it's not easy, no company gets you in there for one year and then find another guy replaces you when your work permit is expired. Try some seasonal jobs or chain restaurants we all know these jobs make you burn out and not that decent but you have to make money to live on...good luck!

no it's not easy, no company gets you in there for one year and then find another guy replaces you when your work permit is expired. Try some seasonal jobs or chain restaurants we all know these jobs make you burn out and not that decent but you have to make money to live on...good luck!

Thank you very much. Even chain restaurants are hard to come by. We are still trying.

Thank you very much. Even chain restaurants are hard to come by. We are still trying.
what' s the biggest obstacle you are facing now that makes your job opportunity so limited? For me, might be language so I take every chance to learn sth new. Normally the chain restaurant is easy because there's a huge shortage of workers for them.

I just continue to post all kinds of comments in different forums. it can simply help improve written English. keep a positive attitude towards everything and tackle it. tough times is treasure to witness your own growth and that's the way how god love you uniquely than most of others.

what' s the biggest obstacle you are facing now that makes your job opportunity so limited? For me, might be language so I take every chance to learn sth new. Normally the chain restaurant is easy because there's a huge shortage of workers for them.

I really appreciate your kind reply. We sent out many resumes but they did not revert back. When we do hear back and went to a couple of interviews, we find that they prefer to hire citizens especially when there is one in queue. I'm sincerely glad you found work though.

Hi everyone!
It's my first time to come in this forum! It's so helpful because I learned so much and you're like family because we're going through same things. I applied in November 2014, I have my third EAD still not interviewed yet! So stressful but I'm not giving up
I applied in2015 will get interviewed next month