• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data is available and we are scraping!!!

Working hard to solve some captchas for you Simon :)
I’m really happy to help because I think you’re doing a great job in this forum and you’re helping a lot of people.
Thank you very much

Scrapped AF up to 54000. 52581 is still the highest case no.

Wow, that’s quite something. I know Nigeria falling out made a big difference but it’s half what it’s been in some years. I was AF51xxx in my year and I interviewed in June, I think it went up to the high 80s that year.

@Britsimon you are amazing! I have read the latest analysis, the post is very informative. You kill that curious monster inside me with your posts :) and I thank you for that!
Just out of context question, I have asked about it in other thread to Mom but her guidance is limited to AOS through DV. Perhaps you could shed some light on it, or I would appreciate if you can suggest any lawyer. I have talked to few, but they seem to lack knowledge in this case.
My wife is an f1 student as well as me, but she unfortunately failed one class due to her absence which caused because of our wedding :/ (hers and my mistake along with some bad luck this is the point where we are). Now that left her lower than 12 credit hours (US requires min 12 credit to be in status), which is resulting of her i20 being terminated. Now we will proceed with reinstatement and she will attend the college full time and will focus on school. My question is that, would you think it would be a problem to leave the US while reinstatement is pending in May 2018 to do CP in our country. And my common sense logic tells me that because her i20 is terminated and she lost her status, with reinstatement being pending she won't have a status to adjust in case if we decide to go AOS. I just want to go with the path that is the safest for GC.
I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide, and I apologize for posting this in this thread in advance but I am very concerned about this.

Thanks

@Xarthisius Hi, I am software engineer self learner. Do you have a github or anything where I can follow you? I have also done several scraping scripts and get excited about them. And I wanted to see the projects you have worked on or working on.

Thanks

@Britsimon you are amazing! I have read the latest analysis, the post is very informative. You kill that curious monster inside me with your posts :) and I thank you for that!
Just out of context question, I have asked about it in other thread to Mom but her guidance is limited to AOS through DV. Perhaps you could shed some light on it, or I would appreciate if you can suggest any lawyer. I have talked to few, but they seem to lack knowledge in this case.
My wife is an f1 student as well as me, but she unfortunately failed one class due to her absence which caused because of our wedding :/ (hers and my mistake along with some bad luck this is the point where we are). Now that left her lower than 12 credit hours (US requires min 12 credit to be in status), which is resulting of her i20 being terminated. Now we will proceed with reinstatement and she will attend the college full time and will focus on school. My question is that, would you think it would be a problem to leave the US while reinstatement is pending in May 2018 to do CP in our country. And my common sense logic tells me that because her i20 is terminated and she lost her status, with reinstatement being pending she won't have a status to adjust in case if we decide to go AOS. I just want to go with the path that is the safest for GC.
I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide, and I apologize for posting this in this thread in advance but I am very concerned about this.

Thanks

I'm glad you are enjoying the analysis.

I'm sorry, I can't advise you on the F1 question - other than to address the DV CP aspect, which I don't think you asked Mom. CP processing will not take into account the quetion of whether she was out of status status as long as she didn't break any US laws, get banned for overstaying and so on.

I'm glad you are enjoying the analysis.

I'm sorry, I can't advise you on the F1 question - other than to address the DV CP aspect, which I don't think you asked Mom. CP processing will not take into account the quetion of whether she was out of status status as long as she didn't break any US laws, get banned for overstaying and so on.
Thank you very much! Yeah I may have addressed the question incorrectly, that's my bad. But your statement pretty much answers my biggest concern in terms of GC through CP. Thanks again!