Processing time for Green Card renewal these days?

BorisIvanov

How long does it typically take to renew the green card these days?
I filed I-90 in February this year and did my biometrics in March. My case status only indicates "We reviewed your biometrics You do not need to do anything at this time" .
Any idea how long it takes to get the replacement card? My original green card has expired.

I applied mine end of Feb. I was told at infopass appointment that It will be 1 year approx.
Thanks @A.R.N ... good grief I did not realize it would take this long! It will become challenging if you are changing jobs and need to present proof of permanent residence. I guess there would a need to get the passport stamped in that case.

Once you filed your Form I-90 properly, you will get a new green card approximately in Five to six months after filing..

Did you check your Case Status?
I filed online and so get automatic updates every two months or so with practically the same message :
There are no updates at this time. We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on xxxxx

We filed for a replacement green card for my child late November last year, we received the bio notice about a week later and did biometrics mid December. We still have not received the card. When we enquired about a month back we were told it’s taking around 11 months to issue a new one at present.

We filed for a replacement green card for my child late November last year, we received the bio notice about a week later and did biometrics mid December. We still have not received the card. When we enquired about a month back we were told it’s taking around 11 months to issue a new one at present.

for you, it will be just one month++ before passing 1 year... man that is slow...

We got notification card produced 20 October. Almost exactly 11 months since filing I90.

Card arrived today, 10/25. Unlike last time we were mailed GCs, we did not get a USPS tracking number - in fact latest case status is still just “card was produced”.

Card arrived today, 10/25. Unlike last time we were mailed GCs, we did not get a USPS tracking number - in fact latest case status is still just “card was produced”.
congrats on getting the new GC.
So it seems the timeline is almost 11 months!