• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

Hi simon,I'm DV Selectee of 2018 and have girl friend with plan of getting married after a year(probably after getting my Green card).
My question is how long does it for my girl friend to get her visa? Thanks!

Hi simon,I'm DV Selectee of 2018 and have girl friend with plan of getting married after a year(probably after getting my Green card).

The processing time for sponsoring a spouse is currently about two years.

Im i allowed to enter DV 2019 if i have already been selected for DV 2018 but yet to have my interview? Is it against the rules?

It will be a while and with Nairobi having a high number of I-130 applicants and even fewer visas available the wait times are longer for Green Card holders

I have maintained my current address (where i live) as below in my submitted DS260;

XXX TOWN, XXX LANE OFF XXX ROAD

I remember reading through the blog that the address is supposed to be as specific as possible. My challenge is that we have built a house in an area that is not in a specific estate and there are presently no house numbers.

Will the details i have maintained in my DS260 above suffice?

NB: The other places i've lived in the past have estate names & house numbers and i've maintained them correctly in my DS260.