• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2018 Selectees from Ghana

Because you are plainly talking about trying to get fraudulent documents to show a wrong date of birth so that it matches your entry.
This is why Accra has so many refusals - because people try to fake their way out of errors on their entries.
By the way: doing this is immigration fraud in terms of US law and can get you a lifetime ban on entry into the US.
Ok, thank u

I think you do understand the issue here. No one has said getting a passport or your birth certificate necessarily constitutes fraud. The issue here is getting documents to prove a wrongly entered date of birth. That foreknowledge of the truth and your decision to get documents prepared with the "new date of birth" is what is fraudulent. You know it, I know so. Please be advised and save yourself any heartache or worse a blacklisting.
Regards
But does it

But does it mean if u have new documents (birth certificate and passport) that carry dates later than the time u won the lottery,it constitutes fraudulent act???

But does it

But does it mean if u have new documents (birth certificate and passport) that carry dates later than the time u won the lottery,it constitutes fraudulent act???

You really should stop feigning ignorance, I'm sure you do understand precisely the fraudulent act that's being discussed. You know clearly it is about the fact that you plan on getting basically fake documents to support the error on your eDV registration - it is not about the date the documents got issued!

This is just an enquiry am making not that I have planned doing it.
Even on the wassce certificate the date of birth will show it all.

This is just an enquiry am making not that I have planned doing it.
Even on the wassce certificate the date of birth will show it all.

The below post clearly contradicts your claim of not planning on 'doing it'.

Beside,I have not applied for passport yet and for birth certificate,new one can be made!!

It is not an enquiry. Also the fact that you earlier on posted about someone asking you to sit for the Nov/Dec GCE exam with the fake date of birth since you cannot show your real HS diploma with your correct DOB listed on it clearly shows this is gone beyond making an inquiry - it is an active plan you hope to execute.

You will clearly end up being denied. You've already been widely advised to forgo this selection and put in for DV2019 when registration opens. And be sure to submit the application yourself.

The below post clearly contradicts your claim of not planning on 'doing it'.

It is not an enquiry. Also the fact that you earlier on posted about someone asking you to sit for the Nov/Dec GCE exam with the fake date of birth since you cannot show your real HS diploma with your correct DOB listed on it clearly shows this is gone beyond making an inquiry - it is an active plan you hope to execute.

You will clearly end up being denied. You've already been widely advised to forgo this selection and put in for DV2019 when registration opens. And be sure to submit the application yourself.
Ghanaians and hypocrisy!!!
If someone advised me to write nov-dec , have I written it?
If is not an enquiry,like will I asked if the nov-dec alone would work or not.
If is not an anquiry,like I would have gone ahead to register without finding out from anyone.
At times,don't let behave as if someone is evil and others are angels!!!
Even if POP FRANCIS should have a son and something like this happens , I presume they will try to find out if something can be done about it.
Who on this platform will tell me that if he or she faces a problem like this,he or she will not try to see if he/she can have a solution to it aaaaaa??
Someone gave me advice to write nov-dec and that person too is not an expert about this lottery thing so I told him to wait for me to find out from those who have fair knowledge about it.
That's y I tried to join this forum so that I can have solution but people are commenting as if someone is evil.
After all I have lost nothing yet because it is not an agent who played the lottery for me. As I said my cousin in USA did it.
Also,I don't think am the only person who have asked questions concerning wrong date of birth.
Let us try to advise instead of condemning..
Because I don't think looking at how ghana is hot now,someone will take it likely if h/she is about to loose great opportunity like this!!

Such person will definitely try to see if he/she can do something about it,
And if turns out that nothing can be done,then the person just forgets like that!!

Haven't received it ooo Bro_still waiting. It has kept long...10days now after the release of 2NL. Hmmm. 2018AF000043xx
You will have your appointment bro. But I would like to suggest you call KCC as early as possible and make enquiries whether you have been scheduled for October interview or not. I think this will be helpful.

If is not an anquiry,like I would have gone ahead to register without finding out from anyone.
Even if POP FRANCIS should have a son and something like this happens , I presume they will try to find out if something can be done about it.
Who on this platform will tell me that if he or she faces a problem like this,he or she will not try to see if he/she can have a solution to it aaaaaa??
Someone gave me advice to write nov-dec and that person too is not an expert about this lottery thing so I told him to wait for me to find out from those who have fair knowledge about it.
That's y I tried to join this forum so that I can have solution but people are commenting as if someone is evil.
After all I have lost nothing yet because it is not an agent who played the lottery for me. As I said my cousin in USA did it.
Also,I don't think am the only person who have asked questions concerning wrong date of birth.
Because I don't think looking at how ghana is hot now,someone will take it likely if h/she is about to loose great opportunity like this!!

And if turns out that nothing can be done,then the person just forgets like that!!

FYI: I'm not a Ghanaian so your sanctimonious cry about hypocritical Ghanaians is misplaced. All I've done was to point out you clearly contemplated getting some fake documents in support of your DV selection. We've seen the COs in Ghana deny countless number of petitions there because of the ease with which people get and present fake documents.

But don't mind me, go ahead with a 2017 Nov/Dec GCE certificate, (even though you graduated from high school several years ago) and the fake new birth certificate with the false date of birth on it. Go ahead and get yourself a life time ban from the US, with the possibility of being prosecuted by the Ghanaian government.

FYI: I'm not a Ghanaian so your sanctimonious cry about hypocritical Ghanaians is misplaced. All I've done was to point out you clearly contemplated getting some fake documents in support of your DV selection. We've seen the COs in Ghana deny countless number of petitions there because of the ease with which people get and present fake documents.

But don't mind me, go ahead with a 2017 Nov/Dec GCE certificate, (even though you graduated from high school several years ago) and the fake new birth certificate with the false date of birth on it. Go ahead and get yourself a life time ban from the US, with the possibility of being prosecuted by the Ghanaian government.
Anyway,thank u .
I didn't register for the nov-dec.
As I said,I was finding out first.

We've given you solid advice, you can choose to take it, or you can choose to try "fix" your problem with the same goal and the outcome we've seen countless times before. No need to add anything further. Good luck with your application.

Wow that was a wild one though.

Hello Fam,
Trust we had a wonderful Weekend_it seems I didn't make the cut for 2018 October interview, even I submitted ma DS-260 early for processing.

submitted date: 12th May

unlocked: 25th May

CN: 2018AF43XX

Called KCC and the Rep told me they are now processing it and I should expect a November interview......

Fingers crossed;)

Hello Fam,
Trust we had a wonderful Weekend_it seems I didn't make the cut for 2018 October interview, even I submitted ma DS-260 early for processing.

submitted date: 12th May

unlocked: 25th May

CN: 2018AF43XX

Called KCC and the Rep told me they are now processing it and I should expect a November interview......

Fingers crossed;)
No sweat bro. You got more time to get ready to go and get that visa