B2 - rejected twice

The congressman letter mentioned in this link , I guess would be emailed directly to the consulate.
So how does one draw a reference to the email with his case? Anyone who have tried this congressman letter, pl help.

Its better to ask assistance to an expert. Ask an attorney that are expert in visa and immigration issue. This is the best way to know what are the things to do and what are the requirements needed. In this way, you will get also the right information that you need in your problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
here could be several reasons for a visa refusal or denial. In case consulate refuse your visa, you should get a form with a refusal clause/reason.

Other then the submitted documents. It is up to consular officers at U.S. embassies and consulates to determine eligibility on an individual basis on the merits of each case.

Most of the cases refusal (221g) can be just because of any documents missing or any additional information required by the consulate. See a sample of 221g document.

Applicants are refused under Section 214(b) INA if they are unable to demonstrate to the satisfaction of a consular officer that they have sufficiently strong and long-term family, social, and economic ties outside the United States which make them depart the United States after a temporary stay.
See a sample of 214b letter of refusal document.

Parents visa got rejected 3 times

My parents have been rejected for visitor visa 3 times under section 214(b). Here are the documents they took with them, all the three time:

1) DS-160, appointment letter
2) Property documents, tax documents
3) invitation letter from my university and my company
4) copy of my F-1 and H-1b visa

Besides seeing DS-160 and appointment letter, visa officer refused to see any other documents. How do you convince a VO if they don't even want to see other documents? How can you convince them that you will come back to your home country?

VO did ask that how many kids do they have and what do they do? Both of them are in India and have been working for while and one of them is married. They are going for visa interview for 4rth time. I read somebody mentioning about getting a congressman letter.

Does getting letter from a congressman or senator work?

Anybody knows what they can do different this time?

Any suggestion is very appreciated and welcome !! Thank you!!

Please guys I need guideline or solution on how to get it right on B1, B2 Visa that was denied me and my family. We applied for a tourist Visa from Nigeria last year. I own a Real Estate Company and my wife was a homemaker. So our Visa was rejected because my wife did not have strong ties. So that same last year, my wife got a job in a bank so we decided now to apply this year again since she's got a job that pays her well which is strong ties. At this time, we decided to use my wife's friend who stays in Odessa Texas in the US as out contact person and place we will be going to stay for tourism. Three(3) days before our interview date my wife's friend got a call from DHS in America to ask her if she's aware about our visit for tourism. They asked her if my wife was pregnant and she said No but she's aware that we are coming to America for tourism. She also told the DHS that we are not coming to her house directly that she's going to meet us somewhere and in our DS-160 Application Form we never said we are going somewhere else before going to Odessa Texas. So from what she said, it looks like we lied in our DS 160 form about our intent of tourism. So when we went for our interview, it was denied. She later told us that she was sorry about that it was a mistake from her side. Now I want to when how we can apply again and for how long it will take us to reply. We are not going to be illegal immigrants in the US. I have a Real Estate company with people working for me and I make good money in Real Estate. I have my own property and now my wife have a job in the bank that pays her well too. Please I need a guideline on what to do when next I will apply. Thanks in anticipation of you guys prompt response.

Please guys I need guideline or solution on how to get it right on B1, B2 Visa that was denied me and my family. We applied for a tourist Visa from Nigeria last year. I own a Real Estate Company and my wife was a homemaker. So our Visa was rejected because my wife did not have strong ties. So that same last year, my wife got a job in a bank so we decided now to apply this year again since she's got a job that pays her well which is strong ties. At this time, we decided to use my wife's friend who stays in Odessa Texas in the US as out contact person and place we will be going to stay for tourism. Three(3) days before our interview date my wife's friend got a call from DHS in America to ask her if she's aware about our visit for tourism. They asked her if my wife was pregnant and she said No but she's aware that we are coming to America for tourism. She also told the DHS that we are not coming to her house directly that she's going to meet us somewhere and in our DS-160 Application Form we never said we are going somewhere else before going to Odessa Texas. So from what she said, it looks like we lied in our DS 160 form about our intent of tourism. So when we went for our interview, it was denied. She later told us that she was sorry about that it was a mistake from her side. Now I want to when how we can apply again and for how long it will take us to reply. We are not going to be illegal immigrants in the US. I have a Real Estate company with people working for me and I make good money in Real Estate. I have my own property and now my wife have a job in the bank that pays her well too. Please I need a guideline on what to do when next I will apply. Thanks in anticipation of you guys prompt response.

There is no specific timeframe but its mostly suggested to wait 6 months. Your situation is kind of complex due to false information or statements. Try to getting a letter from your friend explaining the situation but again it will all depend on the CO and they take lies very seriously. Best of luck on your future application.

Endorsements and Connections, is truly the hottest way of improving your professional identification. To grasp just a few ideas concerning this keep going through this page.