Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here. I read your posts and understand that it can take a long time even for initial EAD.
Has anyone tried e-request or call USCIS when the status of your initial EAD did not change after 25 days? I read somewhere that it is possible to do that.
I wonder if that works.
Thank you!
Hi,

You could rise SR vie e-request, but they typically answer in 2-4 weeks like in my case(4 weeks). But be patient and wait for another 60 days at least, that's my advice. You will be feel yourself comfortable.

USCIS answer for my SR via e-request which was at 16 of June. Typical answer that my case under officer review and they need 60 more days to make a decision.
Anyway I glad to hear something that somebody are working on our papers.

Here is an answer:

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
P.O. BOX 82521
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
LINCOLN,NE 68501

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Friday, July 14, 2017

Emailed to XXXX

Dear XXXXXX:

On 06/16/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I765

Filing date:
-- 04/27/2017

Receipt #:
-- LIN-XXXXXXX

Referral ID:
SR XXXXXXX NSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Beyond Committed Processing Time

The status of this service request is:

Your case is currently under review by an officer. You should receive a decision, correspondence or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool;
* Signing up for case status updates;
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator;
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on Change Your Address Online.

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

USCIS answer for my SR via e-request which was at 16 of June. Typical answer that my case under officer review and they need 60 more days to make a decision.
Anyway I glad to hear something that somebody are working on our papers.

Here is an answer:

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
P.O. BOX 82521
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
LINCOLN,NE 68501

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Friday, July 14, 2017

Emailed to XXXX

Dear XXXXXX:

On 06/16/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

Case type:
-- I765

Filing date:
-- 04/27/2017

Receipt #:
-- LIN-XXXXXXX

Referral ID:
SR XXXXXXX NSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Beyond Committed Processing Time

The status of this service request is:

Your case is currently under review by an officer. You should receive a decision, correspondence or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool;
* Signing up for case status updates;
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator;
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on Change Your Address Online.

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).
This is very typical. EADs takes from 2weeks to 9 months to be approved. USCIS sometimes do expedite on case by case basis

This is very typical. EADs takes from 2weeks to 9 months to be approved. USCIS sometimes do expedite on case by case basis
I know it, thanks. I was waiting for any answers since 6 of June. And also I saw couple approvals very close to my case(10 in front and back of mine case). So looks l like they start to work on April cases too .

Hi,

You could rise SR vie e-request, but they typically answer in 2-4 weeks like in my case(4 weeks). But be patient and wait for another 60 days at least, that's my advice. You will be feel yourself comfortable.

Thank you for your reply. After seeing other people's posts, I don't expect to get my EAD very soon...

You will probably hear from USCIS soon... :)
Yeah...I am try to hear this sound since end of the May... =))
Thanks for support, but my mistake was a hope to a note that initial EAD was to be hadeled in 30 days. So I am waiting it every day. Me and my wife have a job offers, good job offers...and this EAD really need for our family and kids. I don't care about driver license or SSN, because I need to show this card ASAP.

Yeah...I am try to hear this sound since end of the May... =))
Thanks for support, but my mistake was a hope to a note that initial EAD was to be hadeled in 30 days. So I am waiting it every day. Me and my wife have a job offers, good job offers...and this EAD really need for our family and kids. I don't care about driver license or SSN, because I need to show this card ASAP.

Most people here got their answer between 70-90 days. I think me and you are on the same time frame almost. So let's see what happens next two weeks. Today I have been waiting for 75 days for EAD and 229 days in total after asylum.

One thing I can't understand is that uscis is working on may cases like the site says but there is people here who applied in April and still didn't heard from uscis!
65 days so far for me :(

what's new guys?

last timeline for me:

uscus recieved case april 17th
july 11 new card production
july 12 case was approved
july 13 card was mailed to me
july 15 recieved approval notice by mail
july 17 i recieved the card.

good luck everyone!!!

what's new guys?

last timeline for me:

uscus recieved case april 17th
july 11 new card production
july 12 case was approved
july 13 card was mailed to me
july 15 recieved approval notice by mail
july 17 i recieved the card.

good luck everyone!!!
Nope, but a lot of cases near my starts approved since 13 of July. On next week I will try to request Ombudsman.

I received phone call from Congressman office, provide all info for beginning.
I am still waiting...
Also I saw a lot of approvals since Thursday last week around my case and in a April cases too.

Any news?

I spoke with a lawyer and was told the EAD for asylum takes >90 days currently and I am on my 78th day I think. No other news

Is yours 90 days now?
Around 85, but its doesnt mean that they count days and if you reach 90 days today that you will be approved. I saw a lot of cases reached 100 and 120 days.

My attorney told me to raise one more SR on this week. So that I plan to do via congressman office.

The number of days is no gaurantee for approval, the number of SR too is no guarantee eventhough it flags your case. USCIS does not process cases as they receive them. Having an earlier received date does not also guarantee that you will be approved first. I have a friend who got approved yesterday and His received date was 28 April. Today i'm 100 days plus.