I just filed an SR online and received a Request ID number. Expect a reply by July 23 !!
Keeping my hopes up to see what happens! I am just a bit confused about the fact that my interview was so early but no answers/no EAD arrived.
I hope your case is through soon. It seems very confusing why they haven't given you your work permit yet !!
I think your Asylum will be approved thats the reason behind your EAD delay.

I think your Asylum will be approved thats the reason behind your EAD delay.

That's really nice to hear :) I hope you're right but at the same time I really think an EAD is more important at the moment even though being approved sounds the ultimate goal! Can you tell me how many days you guys have been waiting now?

That's really nice to hear :) I hope you're right but at the same time I really think an EAD is more important at the moment even though being approved sounds the ultimate goal! Can you tell me how many days you guys have been waiting now?
Today 91 days

Today at morning my SR's was assigned to an officer for response.
Nothing hear back yet but looks like our papers finally was starting to handle by someone

Today at morning my SR's was assigned to an officer for response.
Nothing hear back yet but looks like our papers finally was starting to handle by someone
You will receiv two more updates before apprival. The next will be , We sent a response and the last will be, service request complétet Just hang in there.

Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here. I read your posts and understand that it can take a long time even for initial EAD.
Has anyone tried e-request or call USCIS when the status of your initial EAD did not change after 25 days? I read somewhere that it is possible to do that.
I wonder if that works.
Thank you!