Asylum application

Hello Sanaa, my lawyer said if you haven't heard back in a long time it's a good sign, but then it depends on your status are you still in status or out of status meaning do you still hold a have a valid visa?

Be patient and hopeful okay!

You can use this link to check your case: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
Hi again,
I don't have valid visa more.I am pending asylum from June 2014 .
By this website, I can check my status about my work permit status only. which they renewed and sent it to me for three years on May, the few days before my interview.Wasn't strange that my interview was around 4 hours?Thank you for the reply.

Sanaz, so are you saying you did your interview in 2014 or you filed for it in 2014? ??
It's okay for the interview to last long there's no standard timing.
Yes you can check on your EAD or Asylum status using that link!
But you can only check Asylum status when it's approved you won't see anything if the case is still pending.

My Interview lasted about 1.5 hours, it was focus and detailed but the officer is very nice and understanding.
I also submit a new evidence (worsening condition) during the interview which the officer also had heard about.
So I certainly hope I don't have to come for second interview because I don't have any more new evidence.

Hi MWDW,

Have you heard from the Asylum office yet???

Hi MWDW,

Have you heard from the Asylum office yet???

Good morning graciousme,
I pickup up my result 2 days ago at Anaheim office, and I got RECOMMENDED APPROVAL :)
now I just have to wait and Hopefully my family background check can be finished soon so I can get Full Approval.
I heard the wait can be as little as 45 days to 2.5 years... so I really hope I will get it in the shortest time possible...

How about you?
Have you received your formal approval letter, your EAD with AO5 category and your new I94 card?

Yay!!!!!!:)Oh my God I'm so happy for you!!! I don't think it will take 2.5 years just to get background check done. I'm sure it will be sooner!! Congrats!

Yes I got the formal letter and I-94 card plus 2years EAD. God is good

Yay!!!!!!:)Oh my God I'm so happy for you!!! I don't think it will take 2.5 years just to get background check done. I'm sure it will be sooner!! Congrats!

Yes I got the formal letter and I-94 card plus 2years EAD. God is good

Hi graciousme,
I check few minutes ago, and my I-765 EAD application had been approved when I enter my ZLA case number...
which mean...
My Asylum Application got approved :)

What funny is, I also applied for the regular I-765 EAD extension since before the interview, and
that one had not been approved hahaha... and I paid for it too... but that's ok...

I know understand how happy and relief you must be when you got your approval :)

Hi graciousme,
I check few minutes ago, and my I-765 EAD application had been approved when I enter my ZLA case number...
which mean...

What funny is, I also applied for the regular I-765 EAD extension since before the interview, and
that one had not been approved hahaha... and I paid for it too... but that's ok...

I know understand how happy and relief you must be when you got your approval :)
Hi
I check my z number but it dosent work for me. so this means I didnt approve yet, right? But I applied for three time renewal (my card) and today it showes that they approved it and mailed it.
So according to you guys my asylum case did not approve it yet,. it is two months that I did my interview but no answer. :( is anyone can help me and tell me what should I do? and why it takes time?
Thank you very much.

Hi graciousme,
which mean...

Yay!!!!!! I'm so happy for you MWDW! Now you can focus on other things.... it's really funny about the other EAD! Who knows maybe they might even refund your money... you never know.

Anyway the most important thing has been granted! I wish you all the best in your endeavor!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi
I check my z number but it dosent work for me. so this means I didnt approve yet, right? But I applied for three time renewal (my card) and today it showes that they approved it and mailed it.
So according to you guys my asylum case did not approve it yet,. it is two months that I did my interview but no answer. :( is anyone can help me and tell me what should I do? and why it takes time?
Thank you very much.
Hi Sanaz
If you check with the Z number and nothing comes up, it means it's still pending. So just be patient okay! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Hi Sanaz
If you check with the Z number and nothing comes up, it means it's still pending. So just be patient okay! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for replying! I am sure they didn't accept me. because I was waiting for my work permit card for more than 4 months. On 3 July finally they approved my card renewing but there is not any news about my interview result. :(
Please, guys, let me know if anyone had my situation and my experience?
I apply for asylum on June 5th 2014
July 10th fingerprint 2014
150 days later I apply for work permit, after 4 months I got the first one.
Feb 10, 2017, I apply for renewing it for three years.
May 10t, 2017, I had an interview.
July 3 I check the website they approved my card and sent it to me.
Still, I am waiting for their answer. No answer No answer...waiting waiting waiting :((((

Thank you very much for replying! I am sure they didn't accept me. because I was waiting for my work permit card for more than 4 months. On 3 July finally they approved my card renewing but there is not any news about my interview result. :(
Please, guys, let me know if anyone had my situation and my experience?
I apply for asylum on June 5th 2014
July 10th fingerprint 2014
150 days later I apply for work permit, after 4 months I got the first one.
Feb 10, 2017, I apply for renewing it for three years.
May 10t, 2017, I had an interview.
July 3 I check the website they approved my card and sent it to me.
Still, I am waiting for their answer. No answer No answer...waiting waiting waiting :((((
Hi Sanaz- did you check the website with the Z number and saw your EAD approval?

Hi, Sanaz 1987

Be patient, I have been waiting for my decision for last 10 months, I went every month to AO for inquiry and they always told me it's pending written decision! I have no idea why they take so long..................

Hi, Sanaz 1987

Be patient, I have been waiting for my decision for last 10 months, I went every month to AO for inquiry and they always told me it's pending written decision! I have no idea why they take so long..................

Hi Maz73,
did you do your interview? Are you waiting for your interview's result? :(
please let me know about your case details if it is possible?
Thank you