after failed Political Asylum i got married with a us citizen

xian8989

i came into the usa in 9 22 2011 with my ex-wife (we got married in our country),after our visa B2 expired we applied asylum then we had our asylum interview in april 2012 , i was the main applicant and we failed the application in LA. same year in august we went to a LA court and we were told next hearing day is 2017 something ,the judge didnt say anyting just told us the date . then next year we got divorced in 2013.Then I transferred my asylum to GA( i live in GA) and my next hearing day is NOV 2019.I met a us citizen and we got married in 2014 and we filed i 130 ,but unfortunately before our interview we divorced in july 2015 and our marriage was announced annulment by judge. I met a my current wife in 2015 AUG she is a native us citizen .we filed i130 and i485 to the immgrantion ,after they got our case they transferred it to another office which is uscis nbc in april 2016. Till now we have been waiting for our interview over 1 year and 3 months almost.we got nothing info from there. On the other day we had a consultation with a lawyer.He suggested that we could write a form to lacal senator office they may help.so we did. Today I just called senator office and the representative told me my background is still being checked……………………. There is nothing thay could help now ………….what I want to say is since I came usa I haven’t got any criminal records……… what are they checking ?it is been a 1 year and 3 months. Can anyone please give me some advice or suggestion please! Because I am waiting to join military , the green card is basic requirement.please everybody!

i came into the usa in 9 22 2011 with my ex-wife (we got married in our country),after our visa B2 expired we applied asylum then we had our asylum interview in april 2012 , i was the main applicant and we failed the application in LA. same year in august we went to a LA court and we were told next hearing day is 2017 something ,the judge didnt say anyting just told us the date . then next year we got divorced in 2013.Then I transferred my asylum to GA( i live in GA) and my next hearing day is NOV 2019.I met a us citizen and we got married in 2014 and we filed i 130 ,but unfortunately before our interview we divorced in july 2015 and our marriage was announced annulment by judge. I met a my current wife in 2015 AUG she is a native us citizen .we filed i130 and i485 to the immgrantion ,after they got our case they transferred it to another office which is uscis nbc in april 2016. Till now we have been waiting for our interview over 1 year and 3 months almost.we got nothing info from there. On the other day we had a consultation with a lawyer.He suggested that we could write a form to lacal senator office they may help.so we did. Today I just called senator office and the representative told me my background is still being checked……………………. There is nothing thay could help now ………….what I want to say is since I came usa I haven’t got any criminal records……… what are they checking ?it is been a 1 year and 3 months. Can anyone please give me some advice or suggestion please! Because I am waiting to join military , the green card is basic requirement.please everybody!

You have no control over background checks and these take time. If you are from a country like Iran, your background check will take even longer time.