• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

@Guriix, During DS260 application, how do you list Kenyan residences you have lived in being that many dont have street addresses etc. Do i just list the names of the Estates i've lived in? Im not sure how to do it.

List down the estate name and then you can guess Jan 01 and the year for those that you don't remember specifics.

List down the estate name and then you can guess Jan 01 and the year for those that you don't remember specifics.

Oh my... My assumption was since i have lived in Nairobi since 16yrs of age, then i wouldn't need to detail the estates lived. I have lived in 2 estates and my mailing address remained the same. So on the form i used said address without listing the estate(s). No where have i listed an estate. Does this mean i would need to write the estates on the street address?

Oh my... My assumption was since i have lived in Nairobi since 16yrs of age, then i wouldn't need to detail the estates lived. I have lived in 2 estates and my mailing address remained the same. So on the form i used said address without listing the estate(s). No where have i listed an estate. Does this mean i would need to write the estates on the street address?

If you had a real address then you are good e.g House No 157 Mamlaka Court, Buruburu. If not a P.O. will not suffice, an estate would be required

Hello. Glad I found this thread. Its very informative. I finally had the guts to try out the DV and got picked! Its still kinda surreal though. My number is AF39xxx. Guess I can expect to be called from what i have read on here. Thank you all for giving of your time and wealth of info.

Hello. Glad I found this thread. Its very informative. I finally had the guts to try out the DV and got picked! Its still kinda surreal though. My number is AF39xxx. Guess I can expect to be called from what i have read on here. Thank you all for giving of your time and wealth of info.

Congratulations. Lucky you are..first try and selected.. Now fill your DS260. These forum and Brits blog are an awesome guide in this journey, be sure to go through them for guidance.

I've come to appreciate that most winners are just worried. So ask so many questions. Hence I must say, Thanks a lot to Britsimon, Guriix, Som1smom and SusieQQQ for bearing with winners excitement, anxiety, disbelief etc and providing members with very relevant and useful information. Thank you guys.

Does the US Embassy in Kenya
ask for bank statements during the interview or do they ask for an Affidavit of Support?