• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

My bad. I seem to have given you the the wrong no. I believe one is supposed to remove the leading zeros e.g if say case no. is 2017AF000012305 then it should be AF12xxx. If that's the case, then my actual case no. for DV2018 is AF42xxx. Please advise.

Yup, then next year sometime, and probably not early. Past few years would indicate May or June interviews for a number in the low 40s.

You should have your interview first quarter of next year feb-apr depending on how soon you submit that DS260

My bad, I misread your case number as AF12000..AF42000 that will be in the June-July timeline..i had AF41000 and got a mid June interview date.

My bad, I misread your case number as AF12000..AF42000 that will be in the June-July timeline..i had AF41000 and got a mid June interview date.
Got it. I usually see guys asking whether the case no. is safe. I think what im trying to ask is, im i guaranteed of an interview?

Got it. I usually see guys asking whether the case no. is safe. I think what im trying to ask is, im i guaranteed of an interview?

You should be good..guarantee is a strong word with the US Immigration process. Nothing is guaranteed but you are safe.

With my AF48000, I expect to be among the last to close 2018 interviews, that is if there will be any visas still available!. Tough luck!

With my AF48000, I expect to be among the last to close 2018 interviews, that is if there will be any visas still available!. Tough luck!

You should be fine around July-ish next year.. don't worry about things you can't control. Submit the DS260 and continue with life as you get the required documents required.

Hello i want to know is adding a spouse after being selected risky or not since you didn't put on the initial entry but you have a marriage certificate that shows you got married after playing The lottery I don't want take chances. Just curious want things to be order and they say consistency is much needed.thanks for the advice in advance

Hello i want to know is adding a spouse after being selected risky or not since you didn't put on the initial entry but you have a marriage certificate that shows you got married after playing The lottery I don't want take chances. Just curious want things to be order and they say consistency is much needed.thanks for the advice in advance

It's no problem as long as you can prove the relationship is genuine.

As Susie says - no problem. But in terms of not taking chances - not telling the truth is taking a chance! So, if you are now married you have no choice but to say you are married. Simple really.

In agreement with Susie and Simon's response.

Not taking any chance is by being truthful and not trying to continue processing by concealing your changed marital status.

Hi guys we have Whatsapp group if you are interested drop your number. As a comment to this message and i will add you.

Hi guys, I have a problem. My mum's name on my birth certificate is wrong :-( Of her 3 names, 2 are wrong. The registrar of persons tell me the mistake was made during registration of the birth. How do i correct this? Will an affidavit be sufficient? I understand the selectees parents details are key for the DS260 application. I'm so confused.

Hi guys, I have a problem. My mum's name on my birth certificate is wrong :-( Of her 3 names, 2 are wrong. The registrar of persons tell me the mistake was made during registration of the birth. How do i correct this? Will an affidavit be sufficient? I understand the selectees parents details are key for the DS260 application. I'm so confused.

List your parents names correctly on the DS 260, that's the most important thing. Then if you like, get the registrar to issue you with an updated B/C with your mum's correct name - this will be significant in the future if you ever decide to sponsor your mum.

List your parents names correctly on the DS 260, that's the most important thing. Then if you like, get the registrar to issue you with an updated B/C with your mum's correct name - this will be significant in the future if you ever decide to sponsor your mum.
Will do that @Sm1smom . Thank you. Also, regarding the DS260, i believe one is able to save/edit the form until the final submission or does one have to complete it in its entirity then submit?