• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

Guriix

Registered Users (C)
I'm starting a DV 2018 Kenya forum for those who will be interviewed out of the US Embassy Nairobi, Kenya..I went through the process in 2014, successfully resettled here and my experience might help a soul somewhere as I was helped on this forum..

Just wondering.If one entered the lottery with spouse each as the PA,and fortunately both are selected.will their interviews be on the same day

Just wondering.If one entered the lottery with spouse each as the PA,and fortunately both are selected.will their interviews be on the same day

They'll each get different case numbers but obviously each is a derivative of the other so they'll both go on the same day to whoever gets first interview with one as PA and the other as derivative.

I'm starting a DV 2018 Kenya forum for those who will be interviewed out of the US Embassy Nairobi, Kenya..I went through the process in 2014, successfully resettled here and my experience might help a soul somewhere as I was helped on this forum..
A good step forward.........

Hi friends, so long .I had been one of the selectees of DV-2015 but unfortunately with my case number 2015AF00079910,was not scheduled for an interview.It is my humble prayer that the almighty God creator of heaven and earth do some miracles so that i become one of the dv-2018 selectees with a lower case number.AMEN.