Re interview

Olimbek

Hello dear staff
Yesterday I had an interview for J1 visa at embassy. I went there and councilor asked me some questions about previous visit to the USA. The interview was really good, I satisfied with my answers. Council said that I was approved and I would come to get my passport today. This morning a lady called me and she said I had to make re interview on Monday, I was wondered and shocked, I told her that I had been approved and asked why there were calling for re interview. She said she didn't have any idea. Now I am thinking about it but nothing was wrong with me. Why did they make another interview for me? If you know something like mine, please give some information?

Okay, this doesn't make sense. You are a LPR, and you obviously haven't abandoned permanent residency because a couple of months ago, Feb to be precise, you were asking about being a co-sponsor for your cousin who wishes to bring his family in, so why are you applying for a J1 visa????

Okay, this doesn't make sense. You are a LPR, and you obviously haven't abandoned permanent residency because a couple of months ago, Feb to be precise, you were asking about being a co-sponsor for your cousin who wishes to bring his family in, so why are you applying for a J1 visa????
I didn't write this post, my friend used my profil, he wrote about his condition. What can he do now?

Yes, I am LPR. My that above story about my friend who is try to get J1 visa for work and travel. Can you give some advice Sm1smom, please.

I didn't write this post, my friend used my profil, he wrote about his condition. What can he do now?

Yes, I am LPR. My that above story about my friend who is try to get J1 visa for work and travel. Can you give some advice Sm1smom, please.

Your friend should have created his own profile. Using other people's profiles to ask questions creates a wrong impression and can be misleading which will ultimately impact the kind of response that will be received.

Anyway I don't know why the embassy is asking your friend to come in for another interview. If your friend was truthful with his application and provided genuine documents in support of it, then there's really nothing to fear. He just has to attend the new interview as requested.

Your friend should have created his own profile. Using other people's profiles to ask questions creates a wrong impression and can be misleading which will ultimately impact the kind of response that will be received.

Anyway I don't know why the embassy is asking your friend to come in for another interview. If your friend was truthful with his application and provided genuine documents in support of it, then there's really nothing to fear. He just has to attend the new interview as requested.
Answering OP's post acts as appearing to be condoning someone hijacking a member account. OP's friend needs to create his\her own account.