Hello everybody, I am in a similar time frame like some of you here.
- My EAD application has been pending for 43 days. I have issued a service request on March 3, and I can see from the myuscis page it is assigned to an officer, yet no response.
- It has been 197 days since I filed the I-589.
I don't know what I am going to do, I feel helpless. Anyone whose application is from Nebraska SC ?
I have the same. I sent to Dallas TX, but got number from Nebraska
and today is 42nd day. I don't understand why they moved it to Nebraska if Texas works properly and in time....

Maybe tomorrow will be lucky day? Let's hope :)

I have the same. I sent to Dallas TX, but got number from Nebraska
and today is 42nd day. I don't understand why they moved it to Nebraska if Texas works properly and in time....

Maybe tomorrow will be lucky day? Let's hope :)
Hi @t3155114, any update on your application? Mine has not changed yet, still pending. I called USCIS today and they told me I have to ask them after my initial service inquiry reaches 30 days without response. It has been 17 days so far.

Hi @t3155114, any update on your application? Mine has not changed yet, still pending. I called USCIS today and they told me I have to ask them after my initial service inquiry reaches 30 days without response. It has been 17 days so far.
Hi,
Right now i got a notification that status is New card is being produced. Today is 202nd day from asylum application is filed and 47 from i765 is filled.

Hi,
Right now i got a notification that status is New card is being produced. Today is 202nd day from asylum application is filed and 47 from i765 is filled.
Good to hear that. I am still waiting for an update. It gives me hope hearing your update.

Today I got the update "New Card is Being Produced". It was the 48th day since my EAD application was received and 204 days since i-589 filling date.
Such a great relief.

Today I got the update "New Card is Being Produced". It was the 48th day since my EAD application was received and 204 days since i-589 filling date.
Such a great relief.

Congrats on the good news and I hope you get your card soon :)

Hey everyone!

I applied for an EAD on the same day as my wife based on our pending asylum application cases. We got our recevial notice for asylum on 09/12/2017 and applied for EAD (I-765 c08) on 02/17/2017. My wife's EAD got approved withing 30 days and she got her EAD in two weeks after the approval.

However my card kept being transferred all over the place (Texas-San Francisco-Texas-Potomac-Texas) and I still haven't got my approval. It has been over 90 days since I filed my I-765 and still no approval which is freaking me out because I have a job offer which requires me to start asap. I called them countless times and requested expedites and got info passes to talk to them in person but still no luck.

This is my first EAD that I got from my pending asylum case but I had another one that I got with my OPT which expired on 07/13/2017. Since I had an EAD before, I chose 'renewal' on the I-765 form. Was that a mistake? I still did specify that I was a pending asylum case and applied under section c08. So it should be clear that I am appliying to EAD with my pending asylum case.

Anyone had a similar issue? I would appreciate some help

Hey everyone!

I applied for an EAD on the same day as my wife based on our pending asylum application cases. We got our recevial notice for asylum on 09/12/2017 and applied for EAD (I-765 c08) on 02/17/2017. My wife's EAD got approved withing 30 days and she got her EAD in two weeks after the approval.

However my card kept being transferred all over the place (Texas-San Francisco-Texas-Potomac-Texas) and I still haven't got my approval. It has been over 90 days since I filed my I-765 and still no approval which is freaking me out because I have a job offer which requires me to start asap. I called them countless times and requested expedites and got info passes to talk to them in person but still no luck.

This is my first EAD that I got from my pending asylum case but I had another one that I got with my OPT which expired on 07/13/2017. Since I had an EAD before, I chose 'renewal' on the I-765 form. Was that a mistake? I still did specify that I was a pending asylum case and applied under section c08. So it should be clear that I am appliying to EAD with my pending asylum case.

Anyone had a similar issue? I would appreciate some help

Hey I recommend you check with an immigration attorney, usually initial EADs are taking exactly 30 days to get the approval at Texas service center . Good luck

Hello,
I posted in some other thread before, but thought maybe I should do it again here to see what you guys think about my case.

Applied for Asylum: 11-28-2016

Interview Date: 03-13-2017

Form i-765 received by USCIS: 05-01-2017 (LIN)

Currently I am 185 days through my application process and today I hit the 30 days wait after the receipt notice for EAD.
Any ideas on when I will get a change in case status for my work authorization?

Hello,
I posted in some other thread before, but thought maybe I should do it again here to see what you guys think about my case.

Applied for Asylum: 11-28-2016

Interview Date: 03-13-2017

Form i-765 received by USCIS: 05-01-2017 (LIN)

Currently I am 185 days through my application process and today I hit the 30 days wait after the receipt notice for EAD.
Any ideas on when I will get a change in case status for my work authorization?
Should be in a few days

Such a great relief.

I think all of us that applied for EAD and our cases were sent to Nebraska are or did deal with the delay!
I mean I have decided not to worry anymore since time has to pass! But it is just not fair, anyways...
I think my case status should change in the coming week or beginning of next week.
Today 190 days have passed and 36 days passed since the Nebraska office received my i-765.
we will see...

I think all of us that applied for EAD and our cases were sent to Nebraska are or did deal with the delay!
I mean I have decided not to worry anymore since time has to pass! But it is just not fair, anyways...
I think my case status should change in the coming week or beginning of next week.
Today 190 days have passed and 36 days passed since the Nebraska office received my i-765.
we will see...
Congratulations

we will see...
Hi,

We are in the same boat.
USCIS received my cases(family) at 27 of April and still pending. Of course I've spend all my nerves for waiting, but....nothing that we can do it in this situation.
I've tryed to investigate and provide some statistics.

Cases received by USCIS at Nebraska on 1 of June was viewing for about 1.7 - 2 month.
USCIS do not forget about your case, because somethimes they jumping for example from LIN179051XXX to LIN179030XXX...so every day they review different dates and cases.
I don't see any sence to call Service. They can not provide an info about your case and if USCIS need something they will send to you a RFE.
So 39 days.....I have an App on my phone which send me a notification about I-765 cases which revieving at Nebraska SC. They working, but not fast.

Keep calm and stay waiting.

Some cases change their status on my eyes.
Case can be rejected or declined in first week or two...basicly but not a rule.
RFE means that your case would be revieved wery fast, after your answer to USCIS.

My cases received by USCIS at 27 of April 2017

Just to update my case;
193 days passed and still USCIS (Nebraska) says EAD case received and 38 days since the case was received by the Nebraska Service Center.
Based on the others' comments I think I should wait another 9 to 10 days since some people here got it on their 200th day of waiting or something like that!

Also;
This is the latest update for the Nebraska Service Center Processing Time which was updated on March 31st, 2017:

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [(c)(8)] March 16, 2017

So not sure if these guys are very busy or this is just going to take a long time.
I read somewhere that the wait could be from 2 to 4 months as well...