Tswankz

Hi everyone,

I've read so many success stories here that I smiled each time someone announced "I finally got my EAD" ... I'm honestly hoping that would happen for me as well.

We all know the situation is so bleak now and nobody knows what's going on or what the recently signed EO restricts or doesn't.

My question is, has anyone received an initial EAD this year?
This is my timeline:
31st Aug, 2016- asylum c08
1st Sept, 2016- receipt notice
3rd sept, 2016- finger print notice
27th Jan, 2017- filed for EAD
2nd Feb,2017- receipt notice

That's where I am right now. I'll hit the full 180day klok in a few days. Hopefully, I'll receive it by then, hopefully! ... but just incase I don't (for any reason,with the situation of things) , do I go ahead and do a service request. It worked then, does it still work?

Please comment if you've received an EAD this year and how it went for you. I live in CA but my receipt number is from TEXAS service center.

I'll keep everyone updated as well on any changes.

I'm not from the banned countries..

Ps. I mistakenly posted this thread on a different forum so please ignore the other one if you see this one first, thank you.

I got my second EAD in January dis year and it took us like 2-3months before it came, we filed for it in sept. All i will say is dont worry everthing will be fine. I live also in California but got texas receipt too guess they transfer some EAD to other stations if they are full. Stay strong.

Hi everyone,

I've read so many success stories here that I smiled each time someone announced "I finally got my EAD" ... I'm honestly hoping that would happen for me as well.

We all know the situation is so bleak now and nobody knows what's going on or what the recently signed EO restricts or doesn't.

This is my timeline:
3rd sept, 2016- finger print notice
2nd Feb,2017- receipt notice

That's where I am right now. I'll hit the full 180day klok in a few days. Hopefully, I'll receive it by then, hopefully! ... but just incase I don't (for any reason,with the situation of things) , do I go ahead and do a service request. It worked then, does it still work?

Please comment if you've received an EAD this year and how it went for you. I live in CA but my receipt number is from TEXAS service center.

I'll keep everyone updated as well on any changes.

I'm not from the banned countries..

Ps. I mistakenly posted this thread on a different forum so please ignore the other one if you see this one first, thank you.
You ll get the approval exactly 30 days ..mine took the same @ Texas center

UPDATE:
28th Feb,2017 (181st day) card was ordered to be produced
2nd March,2017 card was mailed to me
6th March,2017 (EAD card in hand)!

187 days total..
now time for SSN..
good luck everyone and thank you Buff for the morale

Reactions: CWH
UPDATE:
28th Feb,2017 (181st day) card was ordered to be produced
2nd March,2017 card was mailed to me
6th March,2017 (EAD card in hand)!

187 days total..
now time for SSN..
good luck everyone and thank you Buff for the morale
Glad you got ur card ..also hope u ll find a job soon

Hi.

I think, i am in similar boat. Here is my time lines.

EAD Received date : 14th Feb 2017
Notice Received Date: 22nd Feb 2017
180 days clock will complete on 11th March 2017

Still nothing, Status says that case received and in process.

Hi.

I think, i am in similar boat. Here is my time lines.

EAD Received date : 14th Feb 2017
Notice Received Date: 22nd Feb 2017
180 days clock will complete on 11th March 2017

Still nothing, Status says that case received and in process.
You'll receive it. What's your service center?

Hi everyone,

This is my timeline:
2nd Feb,2017- receipt notice.

We have almost the same dates
But still no response. We sent to Texas, but our number from Nebraska
2nd Sept, 2016- receipt notice
30th Jan, 2017- filed for EAD
2nd Feb, 2017 receipt notice
Today is 192 day...
I'm so sick of this awaiting ((

Hi,

On Friday, the status of my EAD changed to
New Card Is Being Produced

What is that means? is the card approved? How long it will take to be with me?

Reactions: CWH
We have almost the same dates
But still no response. We sent to Texas, but our number from Nebraska
2nd Sept, 2016- receipt notice
30th Jan, 2017- filed for EAD
2nd Feb, 2017 receipt notice
Today is 192 day...
I'm so sick of this awaiting ((
Have you gotten it yet?
If not, start the service request cos Texas is quick

Have you gotten it yet?
If not, start the service request cos Texas is quick

Still status "Case was received "
I submitted an inquiry on March, 2. It said I receive an answer until March 24.
I called twice. They said there is a queue and i have to wait. Their processing time information says that now they process January, 16. I asked if this info is correct, they assure me that it is. I just don't understand why someone receives a decision in time. I just wanna work. We live on the edge. Nobody wants to consider my candidate while I don't have ead.

Still status "Case was received "
I submitted an inquiry on March, 2. It said I receive an answer until March 24.
I called twice. They said there is a queue and i have to wait. Their processing time information says that now they process January, 16. I asked if this info is correct, they assure me that it is. I just don't understand why someone receives a decision in time. I just wanna work. We live on the edge. Nobody wants to consider my candidate while I don't have ead.
Wow that's terrible, I honestly don't understand why some people get it quicker than others. Do you have an attorney? Let them call uscis as well. Just be patient with the process. It's frustrating but what can we do? Be hopeful too.. it'll help the wait.. you'll be fine

Hello everybody, I am in a similar time frame like some of you here.
- My EAD application has been pending for 43 days. I have issued a service request on March 3, and I can see from the myuscis page it is assigned to an officer, yet no response.
- It has been 197 days since I filed the I-589.
I don't know what I am going to do, I feel helpless. Anyone whose application is from Nebraska SC ?