• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

So my case no is AF 14***
submitted D's 260 on may 28th
Unlocked resubmiton on sep 8th
So pls when will my 2nl come from your expiriance?

I sent an email,but they didn't unlock until now ,its been, 5hours
How long does it take?
Do they send an email?
They just unlocked it 12 hours LOLOL

Your first post was less than 3 hours before the second. 5 plus < 3 does not equal 12.

Btw, if you laugh at people when they try assist you based on their best knowledge of past experience, you may find they are less eager to help on further questions especially those that need a judgement on timing.

Your first post was less than 3 hours before the second. 5 plus < 3 does not equal 12.

Btw, if you laugh at people when they try assist you based on their best knowledge of past experience, you may find they are less eager to help on further questions especially those that need a judgement on timing.
I was not laughing at the guy who answered my question,I was excited it takes them weeks to reply......I apologize for the miss understanding

hello there i am a winner of dv 2017 from ethiopia..i want to say congratulations for all ethiopian winners. I hope these year will have more issued visas. Good luck

Above all thanks to Almighty God, am from 2017 selectee and i hope everyone from this forum will get better information and wishes good luck for all of us...