• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

Good job Yinbil and congratulations in advance to our countrymen who will be selected. Some of us will be around to share our heartbreaking experiences and help our friends who will win too.
Best Regards

Thanks Blankson. I am yet to check my status, the servers are currently down and can't be accessed in Ghana, will have to wait till a later time.
Have you already won the DV Lottery? Please share your experiences

yeah there is pressure on the system so a little patient will do

Yes i won DV2015 without any knowledge on the process. i got Massive help from Britsimon and Melissa Schapp( A very wonderful lady). however, the harm had already been caused so i was denied.
so im looking forward to helping winners from Ghana considering how difficult is it to get a dv visa in ghana.

I was 1 of the 2015 winners. currently in the U.S. Air Force, I don't really know much but still feel I should come back and offer some help to the current winners.

I'm really grateful to everyone on this platform. you all helped in making me achieve my dream.

yeah there is pressure on the system so a little patient will do

Yes i won DV2015 without any knowledge on the process. i got Massive help from Britsimon and Melissa Schapp( A very wonderful lady). however, the harm had already been caused so i was denied.
so im looking forward to helping winners from Ghana considering how difficult is it to get a dv visa in ghana.

Wow! So sorry about that. Was your CN that high?
I was finally able to check my status and it says Has Not been Selected, second attempt but still going hard for DV 2018 in October

I was 1 of the 2015 winners. currently in the U.S. Air Force, I don't really know much but still feel I should come back and offer some help to the current winners.

I'm really grateful to everyone on this platform. you all helped in making me achieve my dream.
Fantastic, congratulations for making it to the USA and living your dream, I know it wasn't easy for you but God bless you for coming back to support all those that'll be selected for DV 2017. Unfortunately am not one of them but I know my time will definitely come too perhaps DV 2018

Today being the Final day, I thought I should start this thread for all Selectees from Ghana to interact and be abreast with info regarding DV 2017.

Let's get talking
Thanks for this great and thoughtful venture merely to ensure that this year's DV 2017 selectees from Ghana are successfully immigrated to the USA.

For some of us, it has been daunting process but thanks to individuals like Brit Simon and SusieQQQ who with patience and enormous tolerance have been there for us answering all kinds of obvious questions.

However, having gone through the previous years post such as 2014, comparatively this year's selectees are relatively slow :D forthcoming with helpful tips and info.

Very hopeful that sooner there will be a tremendous improvement in the activities of this year's selectees on the forum. We'll need each other on this noble journey:):):):)

Hello. I hope we are all fine. I have been wondering if there arent any winners from Gh. Its quite odd that there is no activity here. Or maybe its still early. Though personally my sis, my friend, my friends sister and I applied, but we were unsuccessful.I wish everyone well.

Hello. I hope we are all fine. I have been wondering if there arent any winners from Gh. Its quite odd that there is no activity here. Or maybe its still early. Though personally my sis, my friend, my friends sister and I applied, but we were unsuccessful.I wish everyone well.

Ive been tempted to think as such because as at now i havent heard of any winner from Ghana.

But since agents are those who aply for abt 80% of people from Ghana, it is sometimes hard for them to contact them when they win ( this is because some agents do not even know the people they apply on behalf of personally and some even don't have their contact numbers hence they rely on social media etc- my agent contacted me via facebook), it takes a while for selectees from Ghana to know they have won.

So I'm still hopeful to seeing people trooping in as the months go by.

Ive been tempted to think as such because as at now i havent heard of any winner from Ghana.

But since agents are those who aply for abt 80% of people from Ghana, it is sometimes hard for them to contact them when they win ( this is because some agents do not even know the people they apply on behalf of personally and some even don't have their contact numbers hence they rely on social media etc- my agent contacted me via facebook), it takes a while for selectees from Ghana to know they have won.

So I'm still hopeful to seeing people trooping in as the months go by.

Those are not real "agents", those are people who scam for money. Most of the people who get entered without their knowledge this way end up being denied, because of course the agents won't have the info to fill out the eDV accurately; this is part of the reason why the refusal rate for Ghana is so high.

Those are not real "agents", those are people who scam for money. Most of the people who get entered without their knowledge this way end up being denied, because of course the agents won't have the info to fill out the eDV accurately; this is part of the reason why the refusal rate for Ghana is so high.

Definitely so

Thanks Sammy, I will be calling on your guidance as soon as I secure my son's travel passport which is in process. Sooner I will be requesting for your contact number......:)

Thanks
Yere