• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 OC Selectees

Good luck Matt :)

Second time applying (first was a few years ago). I am honestly happy either way now that I have figured out what it is I want to do in Aus I have probably jinxed myself haha

With our time difference, will be nice logging on tomorrow morning to hopefully see some good news for people all over the world :) Hopefully the website won't have issues like last year although wouldn't be surprised lol

14th year applying, maybe my numbers will come up this year. Although I did "win" in the disaster that was DV2014 but with a case number over 2800.

Living in NY now on E3 visa so at least I won't be waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning to check... Good luck everyone!

14th year applying, maybe my numbers will come up this year. Although I did "win" in the disaster that was DV2014 but with a case number over 2800.

Living in NY now on E3 visa so at least I won't be waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning to check... Good luck everyone!

How hard did you find it to get the E3 visa, Neko? That's my next point of call, failing to secure a DV.

With the DV 2017 results officially scheduled to be released in the next 30 minutes or so, I'm unlocking this Thread for actual DV 2017 selectees use.

Since I do not want to resort to deleting people's posts or end up permanently locking up the Thread like I was forced to do last year, I'm asking us all to keep this Thread clean for actual selectees to post questions, ask for guidance, or simply share the news about the selection.

It must have been beginners luck- I was randomly selected! Case number 7xx. It's 5am and I'm in shock. I don't know whether to be excited or terrified (or maybe I'm just sleep-deprived). Oh my goodness... here we go!

Good luck and Congrats Jessica. Few people have this kind of luck.

It must have been beginners luck- I was randomly selected! Case number 7xx. It's 5am and I'm in shock. I don't know whether to be excited or terrified (or maybe I'm just sleep-deprived). Oh my goodness... here we go!

OC huh. I was waiting for you lot to wake up. Congrats!