• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

conduct the interview without the medical file

Khalilo

hi everybody
i conducted the interview without the medical file because the doctor commanded me to do some analysis and which the result will appear after 60 DAY ;
in embassy when i finish the interview ; the employee an ; american girl ; gives me my passport and she said to me to bring the medical file and this is all
so if some one have some information about my issue and how i will get my visa or anything about that please answer me
and sorry about my bad english

is it normal to conduct the interview before you get your medical file? And when i will get my medical file and give it to the embassy. how much time to take my visa? Is there a possibility of the embassy refuses to give me a visa ?

hi everybody
i conducted the interview without the medical file because the doctor commanded me to do some analysis and which the result will appear after 60 DAY ;
in embassy when i finish the interview ; the employee an ; american girl ; gives me my passport and she said to me to bring the medical file and this is all
so if some one have some information about my issue and how i will get my visa or anything about that please answer me
and sorry about my bad english

Is it like your medical exam shows the possibility of tuberculosis and your doctor has ordered a sputum test or what is the analysis about? Right now, you're on what's known as AP. If you get cleared by the doctor, you'll need to arrange to get the medical exam and your passport back to the embassy.

is it normal to conduct the interview before you get your medical file? And when i will get my medical file and give it to the embassy. how much time to take my visa? Is there a possibility of the embassy refuses to give me a visa ?

No, it's not normal. Everyone is expected to have done and completed the medical exam before the interview. It's hard to say how long your AP will be, but I'm guessing it's gonna be a long wait, since the 60 days wait time will put you way pass the month your CN is scheduled for.

No, it's not normal. Everyone is expected to have done and completed the medical exam before the interview. It's hard to say how long your AP will be, but I'm guessing it's gonna be a long wait, since the 60 days wait time will put you way pass the month your CN is scheduled for.

but the employee who check your documents in the embassy gave me a paper which includes the steps of inscription with aramex and ordered me to do the inscription before that expires analyzes ten days . Why ?!

but the employee who check your documents in the embassy gave me a paper which includes the steps of inscription with aramex and ordered me to do the inscription before that expires analyzes ten days . Why ?!

An Aramex registration request is no indication of how soon the visa will get issued.

When you get your medical results cleared, make arrangements to get that and your passport back to the embassy as they told you. Assuming all else is ok with your application and it is all before Sept 30, you should then be issued a visa.

When you get your medical results cleared, make arrangements to get that and your passport back to the embassy as they told you. Assuming all else is ok with your application and it is all before Sept 30, you should then be issued a visa.
ok but why the girl who conducted me the interview keep my bachelor diploma with her ??

ok but why the girl who conducted me the interview keep my bachelor diploma with her ??

They keep certain documents. That is why you provide photocopies!

Because when you get issued with an immigrant visa, it includes a sealed envelope that contains copies (originals of police certificate and medical) of all the supporting documentation that shows you qualify for the visa. The fact that you are on AP pending medical means that they do intend to issue you a visa once all the necessary data is received.

This is an issue we also faced wev scheduled for may interview but my husband who is the principal applicant medical will reach after 2 months due to he is asked asputum exam

This is an issue we also faced wev scheduled for may interview but my husband who is the principal applicant medical will reach after 2 months due to he is asked asputum exam
finally i got someone have the same my issue . so do you conduct the interview or not yet ? if yes what is the result of your interview ? And how it the first three analys of sputum ?

Last edited:
finally i got someone have the same my issue . so do you conduct the interview or not yet ? if yes what is the result of your interview ? And how it the first three analys of sputum ?

Do NOT miss your interview even if you don't have everything ready, especially if you have not spoken to the consulate. Many consulates - especially the busy ones, which includes most of those in Africa - will not reschedule a missed diversity visa appointment, which means you will lose out entirely. If you don't have everything, go to the interview, if everything else is good they will put you on "administrative processing" pending medical clearance which in this case means that once you have the cleared medical results you just need to submit those (and your passports if they didn't keep them) to get the visa.

Do NOT miss your interview even if you don't have everything ready, especially if you have not spoken to the consulate. Many consulates - especially the busy ones, which includes most of those in Africa - will not reschedule a missed diversity visa appointment, which means you will lose out entirely. If you don't have everything, go to the interview, if everything else is good they will put you on "administrative processing" pending medical clearance which in this case means that once you have the cleared medical results you just need to submit those (and your passports if they didn't keep them) to get the visa.
i conducted the interview and everything is ok . but now im waiting my medical file which be ready the next month . so is it any possibility to refuse my visa when i will give them the medical file and passport ?

. Hi dear Khalilo
not yet , we scheduled for may interview

Thank you dear SusieQQQ

i conducted the interview and everything is ok . but now im waiting my medical file which be ready the next month . so is it any possibility to refuse my visa when i will give them the medical file and passport ?

if the medical test is not clear or if they find another problem, yes
If the medical test is fine and everything else is good you will get a visa.

. Hi dear Khalilo
not yet , we scheduled for may interview
ok good luck and don't worry about the medical file . you will do the interview normal but you don't get the visa until you give them the medical file . and if you have any news about this issue please contact me on my facebook : khalil oujeddi