• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

pls advise me can I start my preparation of documents or after 2NL?
is there any thing attached on ds?
Hi Zeru,
I am not sure what case number you have, but you should start preparing your documents, like authentication of your high school certificate, birth certifictae and marriage certificate (If you are marriad). I think it is better to have your document ready before you have the 2NL. That is what I am doing at the moment.

Hello the respectived members,
By now it is better to give detail information about every steps for document processing .
Thank you

Ya. That's what i said @waliya ibex.
If you don't mind, let's say the given name of your son is "Abel". You are saying you put "Abl" on DS260. If I'm right, my question is, which spelling have you used on other documents of your kid (like birth certificate)?? If it is "Abel", you need to unlock your form and correct it as "Abel".
yes you are correct . but i misspell only once for a question . brist say that is not a problem you can correct it at the interview dont you agree with that ?

Hi Rolex, from my little experience, I suggest you keep the address of your friend and tell the CO that your host is the friend (best friend) of you. Regarding the address where you will be staying, I read somewhere in this forum that you can inform the Immigration Officer at your PoE in order to receive your Green Card at the new address. As I am in a similar situation, I'm also planning to give my new address at the PoE.

CONGRATULATIONS to those who Received your 2NL Yesterday and good luck for the interview. Make sure you went through all the posts in this forum before your interview, it is full of useful resources.
Thanks MB1xxx, I think the host address can be changed at the time of interview, but it always confuse me!

yes you are correct . but i misspell only once for a question . brist say that is not a problem you can correct it at the interview dont you agree with that ?

I agree that for this you can correct at interview, if you feel more comfortable unlocking and correcting before that is also fine. The important thing is that the original entry and the official documents have the right name.
Btw we corrected something on our DS230 at the interview, it wasn't a problem.

What a great surprise! I got my drop in the middle of the flood. 2NL is received, I'm scheduled for January 12.
GIL like I said who will u b against ? god is great and 4 sure u will come up with a good interview experience , hope u will not disappear after the interview or........ kidding ..
I think most of this thread mate got 2nl?

pls advise me can I start my preparation of documents or after 2NL?
is there any thing attached on ds?

As said, start preparing everything except the police certificate (because it expires) and the medical (which you usually need the 2NL before you can book the medical).

If your case number is high, unlocking and submit correct information will cost you nothing, rather it will make you confident for presenting fully correct and neat information to the CO.

GIL like I said who will u b against ? god is great and 4 sure u will come up with a good interview experience , hope u will not disappear after the interview or........ kidding ..
I think most of this thread mate got 2nl?
ya @rolex. Thanks. God is faithful. I will bring the good news.
I won't disappear as i promised.