• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

I think the tense times with KCC ladies will continue. Normally they are handling calls with people that are hopeful, well behaved and polite. This year there will be a lot of people asking why they are taking so long, and as the year goes on there will be a lot of people who simply will not understand why their dream has turned to dust. These ladies will be on the front line then - so I a not surprised that their attitide seems to be toughening a bit....

If you ever go to Kentucky, you will understand why they are the way they are. It has nothing to do with their job, it has everything to do with the environment they are in.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever go to Kentucky, you will understand why they are the way they are. it has nothing to do with their job, it has everything to do with the environment they are in.

Good point regarding cause and effect. So I will not take the chance of going to Portland OR.

Good point regarding cause and effect. So I will not take the chance of going to Portland OR.

Thank you. Anybody who doesn't like me, please stay away from Portland, OR. I love it here without you.

If there are any supporters of mine in here, please come here and maybe we'll go hiking together and I'll give you a tour of the area.

Thank you. Anybody who doesn't like me, please stay away from Portland, OR. I love it here without you.

If there are any supporters of mine in here, please come here and maybe we'll go hiking together and I'll give you a tour of the area.

Well thank you kindly for letting me know where I could avoid your presence. Have a lovely day.

Now it is time to make predictions for the March bulletin :)

My wife has been pretty good at predicting the numbers for EU for the past 3 months:
January 13687 (13200 in VB issued in Nov)
February 16750 (16700 in VB issued in Dec)
March 20250 (20050 in VB issued in Jan)

Her predictions for next months:

April 28560
May 34375
June 38750
July 41250
August 41250+
September 41250+

Hope the Oracle from Brussels is right, and that the last 2 months of the FY will continue to see an increase in the cutoff numbers :rolleyes:

It is not that we don't like you, we don't know you for real, it is more that we like our manners as they currently express themselves. After all you were the one who proposed the cause and effect of location and manners, but since you are concerned that any presence of ours may upset "the force" we will make sure to check with you before we visit Alderaan.

My wife has been pretty good at predicting the numbers for EU for the past 3 months:

April 28560
May 34375
June 38750
July 41250
August 41250+
September 41250+

Hope the Oracle from Brussels is right, and that the last 2 months of the FY will continue to see an increase in the cutoff numbers :rolleyes:

Love her predictions! I'm not sure mine would be so high - but I hope she is right!

Portland ! I got a job offer from there and hell I'm taking it ;)
I work for the SPCA I'm the one that take care of vicious animal !

April 28560
May 34375
June 38750
July 41250
August 41250+
September 41250+

She's very accurate huh :)
And numbers seems realistic to me !

April 28560
May 34375
June 38750
July 41250
August 41250+
September 41250+

I like your wife already :). May the force be with her. And Brussels is OK but I think Antwerp and Bruges are supercool places to visit.