• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

gelb

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone

First congratulations to all the 2014 DV lottery winners...

Guys i would like to know if someone from the 2014 DV lottery has already received the second notification letter?

Best regards

Hello Everyone

Guys i would like to know if someone from the 2014 DV lottery has already received the second notification letter?

Best regards

Not yet
It is too early, may be we can start checking on august 2013

Hello Everyone

Best regards

Yes agreed it is too early. YOur case number will determine the order in which your case is processed, and you will get notified by email - or simply by checking the same link where you found out you were a winner. Again, that status will only change when your case number is within a range being processed. You can check Case number progress on the visa bulletins (from the September bulletin (publish in mid August).

dvlottery selectee forms mistake

Hi
i had a mistake in fiiling the form 122. the date of high school ending was wriiten 1994 instead of 1990. what should i do?
thanks

Hi
i had a mistake in fiiling the form 122. the date of high school ending was wriiten 1994 instead of 1990. what should i do?
thanks

You can send a new form (or set of forms) to KCC with the correction. Make sure your case number is on the documents and they will update the file with the new forms.

Hey

Thank you for the quick answer.
I will start checking from August then.
Case number is 2014AF00008XXX

Regards

Hey

Thank you for the quick answer.
I will start checking from August then.
Case number is 2014AF00008XXX

Regards

That's a low number, so you will probably be interviewed in the first month - October 2013.

sure,thats true

Please forgive me for my ignorance, but what exactly is a second notification letter?

Also, I noticed that you got a confirmation from KCC by phone. Did they also send you an email with the further instructions on how to proceed? Did you pay the DV fee yet? I haven't heard from the KCC yet and I am not sure whether or not I should pay the fee?
I'd appreciate your help!

Please forgive me for my ignorance, but what exactly is a second notification letter?

Also, I noticed that you got a confirmation from KCC by phone. Did they also send you an email with the further instructions on how to proceed? Did you pay the DV fee yet? I haven't heard from the KCC yet and I am not sure whether or not I should pay the fee?
I'd appreciate your help!
1. Yes-they also send email that asks me to give time for them to process my case.
2. No payment until the day of interview
3. 2NL maybe one/two weeks after your case being current,
Please
you're requested to check the status of your 2NL using your confirmation number through Entrant Status Check (ESC) on the E-DV website

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Yes-they also send email that asks me to give time for them to process my case.
2. No payment until the day of interview
3. 2NL maybe one/two weeks after your case being current,
Please
you're requested to check the status of your 2NL using your confirmation number through Entrant Status Check (ESC) on the E-DV website

I sent them my DSP-122 early May, but I have not received any email from them. Do you think I better check with them?

I sent them my DSP-122 early May, but I have not received any email from them. Do you think I better check with them?

You better call KCC and ask them if they received your form, otherwise you can track your form if you use DHL/EMS

Help

guys i need a slight help.
i sent my files to kcc through fedex and they confirmed the delivery on 3rd june 2013. then i emailed kcc to confirm my delivery. then i got back an email from them which just said that they have received my email. they did not mention anything about further proccessing of the documents. i'm quite sure i sent them the email with my correct case number, full name and date of birth.
so i'm confused whether everyone who inquires to kcc get similar sorts of email or am i the only one.
can anyone who emailed them say what kind of reply we them from kcc initially.
Plz help!!!

Case number

Good evening all, i have sent forms, but i have forgotten to put the case number on envelop and in all sheets as requests,however i have put the printed sheet with bar code in the envelope. Is serious error or should i make a new expedition. Thank you[/quote]

Good evening all, i have sent forms, but i have forgotten to put the case number on envelop and in all sheets as requests,however i have put the printed sheet with bar code in the envelope. Is serious error or should i make a new expedition. Thank you
[/QUOTE]

That is not a problem at all. Give it a couple of weeks and phone them to check they have received your forms and opened a file.

guys i need a slight help.
i sent my files to kcc through fedex and they confirmed the delivery on 3rd june 2013. then i emailed kcc to confirm my delivery. then i got back an email from them which just said that they have received my email. they did not mention anything about further proccessing of the documents. i'm quite sure i sent them the email with my correct case number, full name and date of birth.
so i'm confused whether everyone who inquires to kcc get similar sorts of email or am i the only one.
can anyone who emailed them say what kind of reply we them from kcc initially.
Plz help!!!

There will not be any further processing at this time because the 2014 year doesn't begin until October 1, 2013 and thenm your case will be handled in Case Number order and according to the Visa bulletin. If you are still worried you can call KCC to confirm receipt.