• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV lottery winner-date of interview?

ABECH

Registered Users (C)
dear all
good day
my case # is 2014AS00019XXX- do u know around what month do you think I will get the interview?
also when do I need to take the doctor exam?

I'm having a similar number, someone write that the interview will be around January 2014

dear all
good day
my case # is 2014AS00019XXX- do u know around what month do you think I will get the interview?
also when do I need to take the doctor exam?

This time we have high Asian case numbers as I see yours. So, I think this time the cut-off for Asia would move quickly, but yet I don't see your interview before January. I personally feel your would be interviewed in March 2014. And as far as medical checkup is concerned, you will have to do it once your interview date is concerned. People usually do it one month before the interview. Best of luck!

Can anyone help me out??

I won the DV lottery 2014 my case number is 2014AS0001xxx, I am not currently in my native country, I send my forms to KCC can I check it somewhere if they received the DS230 and other form or not ? if yes, can someone guide me what is the procedure, or KCC give us any confirmation of the if the receive the documents ??
Thank you

I won the DV lottery 2014 my case number is 2014AS0001xxx, I am not currently in my native country, I send my forms to KCC can I check it somewhere if they received the DS230 and other form or not ? if yes, can someone guide me what is the procedure, or KCC give us any confirmation of the if the receive the documents ??
Thank you

You can email or call them. The email address and phone number are on your notification letter. It will take them at least a couple of weeks to register your forms in the system after they received them and it can take a few days to get an email reply.

You can email or call them. The email address and phone number are on your notification letter. It will take them at least a couple of weeks to register your forms in the system after they received them and it can take a few days to get an email reply.

They normally tell you to wait a month after you've sent them before confirming receipt etc. Also if you email them, remember to include your date of birth (in mm-dd-yyyy format) with your full name and case number.

who has been kept on AP for more than a month and what was the outcome?

There are a few threads on AP - you'll have better luck asking there.

Britsimon, you know i find all your replies and suggestions accurate, I think all should take all your advice as certian, i have just checked on phone with KCC, they told me, if its signed by T.CAMBELL, or reached into the building it might take 4 to 6 weeks to be filed in your case.

abu sa'ad

Hi guys,
My case number AS 5000 when you think we will be scheduled in which month , is there any possibilities to have it in Jan 2014 thanks

Britsimon, you know i find all your replies and suggestions accurate, I think all should take all your advice as certian, i have just checked on phone with KCC, they told me, if its signed by T.CAMBELL, or reached into the building it might take 4 to 6 weeks to be filed in your case.

I am from Pakistan. But born in Saudi Arabia ... I m selected for dv lottery... Now plz can any one please tell me when will I suppose to hv my interview and how many police certificates do I need...... I was born in tabuk city... I studied in Jeddah city and now living in Riyadh city......so basically I hv visited Pakistan , tabuk , Jeddah, Riyadh......where am I supposes to get police certificat from....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

I am from Pakistan. But born in Saudi Arabia ... I m selected for dv lottery... Now plz can any one please tell me when will I suppose to hv my interview and how many police certificates do I need...... I was born in tabuk city... I studied in Jeddah city and now living in Riyadh city......so basically I hv visited Pakistan , tabuk , Jeddah, Riyadh......where am I supposes to get police certificat from....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Please read the instructions on the dvselectee site. They are clear about when you need a police certificate and what is available. Also please make sure you read all the other instructions and know what is expected of you. I'm not trying to brush you off,just want to make sure you are properly prepared.

Info.

Dear readers,

i would like to inform you that i have already won interview and got visa.
I have done interview on 03 december and have received passport inclusive visa.

I plan to fly(in USA) in March 2014!

if you have questions , just ask me!

Thanks

Bavuga

Dear readers,

i would like to inform you that i have already won interview and got visa.
I have done interview on 03 december and have received passport inclusive visa.

I plan to fly(in USA) in March 2014!

if you have questions , just ask me!

Thanks

Bavuga

Congrats bavuga :) and thanks for sharing with us this good news.
Just provide us with your cn number ex: if yours is eu12555 put it as 12xxx and tell us where did u do the your succefull interview? Just for us to have a follow up on the process .
Enjoy the moment, and all the best for tour relocation:)

Hi everyone i have this issue am very confused about ,am a selectee for the DV 2014 i did all the procedures and all went on well,and after filling in all the forms the KCC told me my file has been forwarded to my country embassy/consulate but till date no emails nor calls from anyone about the interview i have waited and waited but nothing now am so confused what to do,i was advised to visit the embassy and check what is wrong Please gyz advice me now its September coming in and i submitted by March

Hi everyone i have this issue am very confused about ,am a selectee for the DV 2014 i did all the procedures and all went on well,and after filling in all the forms the KCC told me my file has been forwarded to my country embassy/consulate but till date no emails nor calls from anyone about the interview i have waited and waited but nothing now am so confused what to do,i was advised to visit the embassy and check what is wrong Please gyz advice me now its September coming in and i submitted by March

Hmmm.

OK - do you currently live in the USA?
What is your region and case number (roughly - like mine was 2014EU31XXX)

Thanks for your reply friend
Am in Africa Cameroon precisely and my Case Number 2014AF00023XXX AM REALLY STUCK.

Last edited by a moderator: