• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June, 2013

yadab.poudel

If Anyone start calling to KCC, What will be the cutoffs for June? I called Yesterday (April 3rd) but they replied me numbers are not ready yet, if anyone knows in advance before official release of Visa Bulletin, please post asap. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be too early for that to happen... July, August i`d say.

Africa cut off numbers have taken off the last 2 months and it seems to become current in the next bulletin ..
Anyone called KCC for an update today ?

hej

what happened when the visa bulletin becomes current for those with higher case numbers.

Africa cut off numbers have taken off the last 2 months and it seems to become current in the next bulletin ..
Anyone called KCC for an update today ?

what happened when the visa bulletin becomes current for those with higher case numbers.

If a region becomes current, it means all candidates of that region may proceed and file their I-485 application no matter how large their case numbers are. (the DOS usually declare it current when they estimate that they have enough visa numbers to satisfy the remaining people waiting for their turn ..)

LOL...I hope it doesn't move one bit..ha ha ha anyways as long as i'm current by Sept....then cheers.

so anxious to see this bulletin. America is calling me in my thoughts. I wanna go there now! :)

obeezyb wat did u jus say, wsh i could get a hold of u ryt now!! cut ur throat hehehehe

A word of caution: You might want to watch your use of language. In the US, the things you say and do can come back to bite you in the behind, even if those things are said in jest. Everything you say and do can be used against you, God forbid you get in trouble with the law!

oh rily? thanx sm1smom for that piece of information ama watch ma tongue wen i land there,wil start practising :)

Lazder, this is not an english language test forum. As long as you understand what some one is communicating, that is all that matters. I think that is disrespectful to other forum members. English is not the first language to some of us. So give the lady a break.
You might want to start working on spelling and writing techniques as well...