• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa bulletin for March 2013

ghostsniper

Registered Users (C)
hi guys, i'm a winner from EU

if there is someone who is already called to the KCC and know about the next bulletin can shаrе the information with us
of course you can do some prediction what's going to be the cut-off for April.

I just called KCC, and they don't have the numbers yet. So, be patient. I think they will have the numbers on Monday. So, best of luck!

I just called KCC, and they don't have the numbers yet. So, be patient. I think they will have the numbers on Monday. So, best of luck!

Dear Gabam,
The ''Coming soon " message is coming now. I hope you will assist us knowing the cut off number with the exception it self.

Thank you in advance for usual assistance.

Dear Gabam,
The ''Coming soon " message is coming now. I hope you will assist us knowing the cut off number with the exception it self.

Thank you in advance for usual assistance.

I just called them again, but don't have it today either. I think we will know it for sure in the upcoming week, so no worries!!!!!!

Hi!!! I will call on Monday, let you know guys.

If someone calls please ask for south america!!! is always forgotten I am on that list :)

Thanks

I guess they got tired of you people calling them and decided to keep their mouths shut :rolleyes:

I guess they got tired of you people calling them and decided to keep their mouths shut :rolleyes:

Yes it's what I think they got tired of kiddish behavior.
The bulletin will be released on Friday.
Patience is the answer.

Hahaha, yes, I felt the same way when I called. And you know who the culprit are who changed the KCC's behaviour. Everybody calling them. For God's sake, I had tol you guys that I would keep calling them, and get the numbers for you. Now, these KCC people don't even tell me.

Got Myfingers crossed too
Called the KCC but still they dont have the cut-offs...

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

coz the process of the CN is getting very slow compared to the previous years :(

It will get better gradually, don't lose heart. I was also feeling disappointed when Asia started so slow, imagine an increase of 340 for december. But, it got better and better. So, don't worry, you will get current.

Got Myfingers crossed too
Called the KCC but still they dont have the cut-offs...

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

Looking at your case number, I think you missed the last cut-off by a very narrow margin. I can understand your feelings buddy, coz I missed the cut-off by a mere 50 in the month of December. So, don't worry, this month is yours. Best of luck!!!!

Thanks so much mate.......I am worried about the late submission of my Documents to KCC......May God Bless me this time with an early notification.........

Thanks so much mate.......I am worried about the late submission of my Documents to KCC......May God Bless me this time with an early notification.........

Late submission doesn't matter. I also sent my documents very late to KCC, in mid June. But, as soon as I got current, I received my 2nd NL within 5 days. So, now worries, best of luck!!!!!1

Theres like 6 of you calling from this forum alone, just stop... let gabam do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
no worries about late submission. mine was sent at the beginning of july. i have my interview in march.

Theres like 6 of you calling from this forum alone, just stop... let gabam do it.

Sorry my friend, it is too late now, the damage has already been done. The KCC girls now have come to know our tricks, so they are not giving away the numbers anymore. I was doing my job, sadly too many guys tried to do the same. We have lost our trust now, so you have to better wait now for the bulletin website.