B1/B2 Visa Cancelled

ahirani786

Registered Users (C)
Subject visa was cancelled on the basis of derogatory information by unknown person who probably misused my passport and other personal details.

Charges were leveled that I had assisted someone to obtained USA non immigrant visa. Same allegations were challenged in court of Law and found innocent.

Can I re-apply or make application or appeal for reinstatement for visa. And what could be the result?

Sure you can re-apply. Show the court documents that state that you were found innocent. Just keep in mind, the local US consulate may not consider the court's decision if it was a non-US court.

Can I re-apply or make application or appeal for reinstatement for visa. And what could be the result?

Subject visa was cancelled on the basis of derogatory information by unknown person who probably misused my passport and other personal details.

Charges were leveled that I had assisted someone to obtained USA non immigrant visa. Same allegations were challenged in court of Law and found innocent.

Thank you.

You mean US Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan will not accept court order issued from same city?

Rgds

Reapplied after B1/B2 revocation / Cancellation

I have applied and consular officer listen us with attention. He asked us to reappear after three day.
He kept our passport / court orders.

Let's see what up next.

Rgds

Playing devil's advocate here, but the issuing country can cancel any visa at any time for any reason, including not having a reason.

Generally, ours visas were cancelled coz they hold me responsible for something wrong at that time.

They are running the same series of background checks on her that they ran on you. Your results came back immediately. Her name most likely received a hit and thus needs human intervention before she is cleared.

They reinstated my visa first and stayed awaited my wife as she had nothing to do with that matter.