• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 winner - please help

superkew

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

I have been browsing the forum to try find an answer, but cant seem to find something directly.

We got drawn as winners in the 2013 draw: "You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013 ). "

We had our package of the forms sent to the KCC before the end of May. But we haven't got a response yet. I have no idea if we should have heard back yet, if we should follow up, or just wait.

It seems as though the case number dictates the date of interview, ours is in the 53000 range.

Any advise, or feedback on what to do would be great!

Hey guys,

I have been browsing the forum to try find an answer, but cant seem to find something directly.

We got drawn as winners in the 2013 draw: "You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013 ). "

We had our package of the forms sent to the KCC before the end of May. But we haven't got a response yet. I have no idea if we should have heard back yet, if we should follow up, or just wait.

It seems as though the case number dictates the date of interview, ours is in the 53000 range.

Any advise, or feedback on what to do would be great!

Superkew, update your signature,which region are you from? well, you need to send an email to KCC asking whether they received your documents....most probably your interview might be in June 2013

Ok, signature updated. I just copied your template, hope that is ok.

I have emailed the KCC and am awaiting a reply.

We used DHL to send the documents, and got the Shipment Delivered notification on the 30th May.

We used DHL to send the documents, and got the Shipment Delivered notification on the 30th May.

They will sure reply after some days.......i hope you included your case no.,full names and date of birth.you can read through the forums for some good info.

Now the next task.

We have a baby on the way (only found out after our application), so when she is born, I have to get the birth certificate, and submit all those forms to KCC.

how old is ur wife's pregnancy? if she is due b4 d interview then u can send another form for the baby to kcc after birth. warm wishes

My Case number is around 10000 from nepal. I would like to know is the second letter arrived of the case number around 9000? ? ? plz reply it the case number of 9000.

how old is ur wife's pregnancy? if she is due b4 d interview then u can send another form for the baby to kcc after birth. warm wishes

Our baby was born two weeks ago.

Do I need to submit an entire DS230 form for the baby? And what about the "children" section in the original DS230 forms that my wife and I submitted...

My Case number is around 10000 from nepal. I would like to know is the second letter arrived of the case number around 9000? ? ? plz reply it the case number of 9000.

Asia number is moving very slow this year but if you check previous year Visa bulletin they made all CN current after June, So I guess if the number don't jump high enough every number will be current after June and you will get your 2nd NL after June.

Email response from KCC. They have everything :)

please hel me, i sent my docs to kcc in July by post. Am from Africa - my case number is 2013AF00064**** I never got a notification to confirm if they received my documents, what am I supposed to do. ps help me with the kcc email

please hel me, i sent my docs to kcc in July by post. Am from Africa - my case number is 2013AF00064**** I never got a notification to confirm if they received my documents, what am I supposed to do. ps help me with the kcc email

KCC doesnt send confirmations itself. you have to either call them and ask if the receive your forms or email them and wait for their response.

Do I need to submit an entire DS230 form for the baby? And what about the "children" section in the original DS230 forms that my wife and I submitted...

just send an email to kcc coupled with the baby's birth certificate and tell dem you just had a baby. that u would like the baby to be included in your case file as a beneficiary. no need to fill a new form.

just send an email to kcc coupled with the baby's birth certificate and tell dem you just had a baby. that u would like the baby to be included in your case file as a beneficiary. no need to fill a new form.

No, it is not enough to simply email the baby's birth certificate as suggested. You need to update your information by sending out a new set of forms, including the baby's birth certificate. You can however send the forms, birth certificate, baby's photo to KCC via email if you want to save on postal cost or if you want prove of delivery, then you need to mail them in. KCC will not simply include the baby's birth certificate on the file they will be sending to your applicable embassy if there are no forms filed out indicating the baby's addition to your entry.

Hi all

I need your help please. I won dv lottery 2013 in eu but i think I made ​​a mistake.. i put in middle name my father name.but in my passaport is only my name ,surname. And in KCC i send the same with middle name father name. i want to know it's issue when i go to interview? Thank's a lot

No, it is not enough to simply email the baby's birth certificate as suggested. You need to update your information by sending out a new set of forms, including the baby's birth certificate. You can however send the forms, birth certificate, baby's photo to KCC via email if you want to save on postal cost or if you want prove of delivery, then you need to mail them in. KCC will not simply include the baby's birth certificate on the file they will be sending to your applicable embassy if there are no forms filed out indicating the baby's addition to your entry.

Thanks Sm1smom, I emailed them to enquire about it too.

Some of the information will be different on the forms if I re-submit, and I am worried about that. It's minor things like work experience, residential durations etc.

I assume I don't need to fill in an entire DS230 for our baby, most of the information in there would be completely empty.

So it's a matter of emailing the updated information, and then sending it to them via DHL so that they have new hard copies.

help

guys i also have problem when i sent ma document to KKC i sent a wrong E-mail and postal code that why i couldn't receive any message or information from KKC what shall i do plzzzzzz tell me something
also i sent through DHL how can i get a delivered notification