• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Delay of Interview Date

Gadara

Registered Users (C)
Hello

My interview was scheduled on the mid of June. I'll not be able to attend. If i requested a Delay of Interview Date to be in the mid of Augast (2 months later) would that make my chances of getting the visa less\terrible\worse?

I'm from Jordan-Asia btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

My interview was scheduled on the mid of June. I'll not be able to attend. If i requested a Delay of Interview Date to be in the mid of Augast (2 months later) would that make my chances of getting the visa less\terrible\worse?

Call or e-mail KCC. I don't think there will be a room for all those manoeuvrings.Current in June means all the available visas must be claimed or forfeited by June. Others say something!

Call or e-mail KCC. I don't think there will be a room for all those manoeuvrings.Current in June means all the available visas must be claimed or forfeited by June. Others say something!

Not true. Current in June means that there is a visa available for you FROM June. Not only in June.

Hello

This is the first time in DV history EVERYBODY is current in June. may say its due to the Case of last years May 22K. we cannot be sure about that.

My advise is if you are serious about the USA. do the interview without postponement. in all cases waiting till august could cause all visas to run out even though this has not happened in every year.

Aug also leaves you just one Month before the close of DV so if for any reason you have some delay like missing documents as well as if you are placed on AP then you had it.

My advise prioritize your goals and decide for yourself.

Hi

This is the first time in DV history EVERYBODY is current in June. may say its due to the Case of last years May 22K. we cannot be sure about that.

My advise is if you are serious about the USA. do the interview without postponement. in all cases waiting till august could cause all visas to run out even though this has not happened in every year.

Aug also leaves you just one Month before the close of DV so if for any reason you have some delay like missing documents as well as if you are placed on AP then you had it.

My advise prioritize your goals and decide for yourself.

I would advise the same.This is a once in a lifetime thing and i guess it should be accorded maximum concentration. Prioritize your things and at the end of it all its your own decision that should prosper.