need advice ,filling form i-129f !

bosanci30

Registered Users (C)
hi,

trying to help my brother and i know that this forum is the place to ask!

so here you go:

my brother is usa citizen and he would like to apply for his fiance to come to the usa,and i guess form i-129f will be the right one!?
he has spoken on messenger video and chat and text messaging for the last year and half with her and made the decision to do some papers so she can come here to
usa to get married with him.

now i see that for fiance form i-129f must be done,

my question is:
under "who may file form i-129f"
2 b or c?

b. he did not meet here in person as he was married before and now divorced,and if he will
travel ,will result in extreme hardship .

so can anyone explain exactly what will be better to do,
and exactly what the steps are and what to send in?!

he wants to bring her fast...

thank you very much for any advice!

They should meet. It is very difficult to get a waiver from the requirment of having met once in the last 2 years.

b. he did not meet here in person as he was married before and now divorced,and if he will
travel ,will result in extreme hardship .

so can anyone explain exactly what will be better to do,
and exactly what the steps are and what to send in?!

he wants to bring her fast...

They should meet. It is very difficult to get a waiver from the requirment of having met once in the last 2 years.
hi,

well he never meet her,and thats why i asked if possible based on the info from the i-129f form,as he will have hardship if he had to go meet her in person.

thanks

Well then he needs to beg, borrow or steal. Somehow he needs to meet up with his fiancee' in order to have a problem free K-1 application.
i guess he has to go there in person,

and whats the k-1 for does he need it when submitting i-129f? or at a later time?

thanks