will she get the b1 visa

masters

Registered Users (C)
applying for b2 tourist visa

applying for my daughter 33years and grandchildren age 5 and 10

for 1 month stay in united states.

i have apready sponsored for immigrant visa september 2008( it will take 2018 august will become current) including her husband.

what is the change she will get visa in india

she is a home maker in india. her husband works in uae.

i send supporting documents like my bank statement, tax papers etc. what are the docs she needs from her side

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally a person who have an immigration petition pending cannot get a visa because it's hard to prove that they don't have an intention to stay, the fact that their/your immigration petition is now pending. The best thing you can do is double check it to your nearest US immigration office.

applying for b2 tourist visa

applying for my daughter 33years and grandchildren age 5 and 10

for 1 month stay in united states.

i have apready sponsored for immigrant visa september 2008( it will take 2018 august will become current) including her husband.

what is the change she will get visa in india

she is a home maker in india. her husband works in uae.

i send supporting documents like my bank statement, tax papers etc. what are the docs she needs from her side

If her husband has a really good income and she can show make a good case that she intends to return to live with him, her chances are not hopeless. She needs to stress that she knows that she could not adjust status because she will someday be a "preference" immigrant perhaps 6 to 10 years from now. She needs to show that her husband (who supports her and the kids) has an employment obligation and that she plans to return to him. Does she live with him at least part of the time in UAE? That would help. On the other hand, IF she is already living apart from her husband and it looks like it would be more stable for her to LIVE with you then that would ensure a refusal of a tourist (B-2) visa.

B1/B2 even with Immigration file approved

I would like to share this with you all that it is not totally impossible to get a B1/B2 tourist visa EVEN if you have an immigration petition approved or filed.

I have a live case in my family who are currently (as when I write this), visiting and staying in USA for a 2 month period. They are my uncle and aunt and daughter (married and age 25 above). My uncle's immigration petition has been approved and not only that they have also sent out all the paper work to immigration department in USA and now waiting for their green card visa interview date that will be held in Mumbai consulate.

even I was shocked to hear that they all got visa but that may be based on their visit intention for attending graduation ceremony. Not only that, my uncle still have 2 years left on his service, my cousin works full time and also married (her husband didn't visit with them), my aunt is house wife.

I would say try it with thoroughly preparing yourself with any possible questions. DO NOT LIE THOUGH.

If her husband has a really good income and she can show make a good case that she intends to return to live with him, her chances are not hopeless. She needs to stress that she knows that she could not adjust status because she will someday be a "preference" immigrant perhaps 6 to 10 years from now. She needs to show that her husband (who supports her and the kids) has an employment obligation and that she plans to return to him. Does she live with him at least part of the time in UAE? That would help. On the other hand, IF she is already living apart from her husband and it looks like it would be more stable for her to LIVE with you then that would ensure a refusal of a tourist (B-2) visa.

Correct. I know of a few cases too where visitor visa applications for benfeciaries of pending I-130s were approved.

I would like to share this with you all that it is not totally impossible to get a B1/B2 tourist visa EVEN if you have an immigration petition approved or filed.