Getting married in India in April, 2012 to an Indian citizen

Koolbreez

Registered Users (C)
I am a male naturalized US citizen of Indian origin marrying a woman Indian Citizen. The wedding is to take place in India in April 2012. I am looking for the quickest option for her to be in the US with me. We might have missed the K1 fiancee visa boat. I am considering a K3 but am told that now K3 visas have the same processing time as I-130, the petition for an Alien Relative and are not even processed anymore because expediting I-130 process was the sole purpose of a K3

I am more than concerned about leaving the whole process at the merci of the consulates who can be inconsiderate..

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

KoolBreez

I would not call them inconsiderate. Their job is to issue/deny visas while following the stipulated regulations. Showing mercy or compassion is not neccessarily part of their job. Since you are not going the K-1 route, keep in mind a possible start to finish time of 12 months. It could be less than that. All you can control are your submissions and paperwork. Meticulously ensure that you do not gaffe in any sense that adds any delay to the process. Best of luck.

I am more than concerned about leaving the whole process at the merci of the consulates who can be inconsiderate..