marriage US Citizen in Visa B1/B2

Mraztek

Registered Users (C)
hi guys.

my girlfriend its a us citizen and we have a 3 year old baby, i live in mexico and visit her very often sense few days ago she say she wants me to be with her here in the usa and have other baby.

so i don't know what to do or how to change my status from a tourist visa to legal resident, im here in the usa and my I-94 almost expire this month my but my visa until 2013

i planned to married her this month.

should we do a i-130 or I-485

thanks in advance for any advice

U can get married and file i-130/i-485 concurrently......whether u're in valid status of not under B1/B2, as long as ur wife is USC, u will NEVER be denied. u might need to file i-765 if u intend to work, i-693 for USCIS medicals and she needs to file i-864 for u.

Please do google with AOS for detailed information

whether u're in valid status of not under B1/B2, as long as ur wife is USC, u will NEVER be denied.

Please do google with AOS for detailed information

This is very dangerous misinformation! Where did you get that from?

Yes, it does sound dangerous but it is true......Any overstay or illegal working will be forgiven once OP gets married to an USC. I overstayed my I-94 by more than couple of years on B1/B2.

This is very dangerous misinformation! Where did you get that from?

Yes, it does sound dangerous but it is true......Any overstay or illegal working will be forgiven once OP gets married to an USC. I overstayed my I-94 by more than couple of years on B1/B2.

You are repeating the misinformation. You may not be denied for overstaying or illegal work however you CAN be denied for many other reasons.

Firstly, unauthorised employment and/or overstay is overlooked, not forgiven. There is a difference.
Secondly, there are other reasons that may result in the spouse of a USC being denied at his/her AOS adjudication.

Any overstay or illegal working will be forgiven once OP gets married to an USC. I overstayed my I-94 by more than couple of years on B1/B2.

Yeah she told me just to stay with her and marrie her i enter legally like i say we have a 3 year old baby And i had visa sense i was A kid i belive sense 2 years old, it expire on 2004 and then i renew it.

but whats the steps to startthe process, should i hire a lawyer or can i apply on our own?

I wish i knew te steps one by one so i can do it asap i belive u were on same situation