Oath Ceremony in Kansas

pkdubey1999

Registered Users (C)
I passed my N400 interview on Jun21-2011, I checked my online case status it appears as below:
On June 30-2011, we placed your application in the oath scheduling queue. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I haven't received any letter since my interview! whats going on?? any one in kansas that still waiting for oath letter? where can I find out the coming date of oath ceremony?
Thanks for all your help.

I passed my N400 interview on Jun21-2011, I checked my online case status it appears as below:
On June 30-2011, we placed your application in the oath scheduling queue. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I haven't received any letter since my interview! whats going on?? any one in kansas that still waiting for oath letter? where can I find out the coming date of oath ceremony?
Thanks for all your help.

This is the published schedule for the ceremonies planned for 2011.... http://www.mow.uscourts.gov/naturalization.html

Hi,
I passed my interview on 06-23-11 and am too still waiting on my letter for the Oath ceremony. I am getting really anxious/excited and am checking my online status on a daily basis. I am really hoping though that I will receive my letter soon since my husband and me are expecting the arrival of our second child within the next 8 to 10 weeks :). I actually called the USCIS office/hotline and asked if they were able to tell me what and why the process of being scheduled for the ceremony is taking so long and they really could not help me out in that matter what so ever.

I guess we both will have to sit and wait a little longer and I am not the best in having to wait for somthing important. Maybe see you at the ceremony (whenever it will be) ;-)!

See this site for KS schedule www lwvjoco org/calendar htm

Friday, Jul 29, 2011 Naturalization Ceremony 1:30 PM
Judge Robert D. Berger
Federal Courthouse, 5th and State, Kansas City, KS

Friday, Aug 26, 2011 Naturalization Ceremony 1:30 PM
Chief Judge Kathryn H. Vratil

Friday, Sep 30, 2011 Naturalization Ceremony 1:30 PM
Judge Carolos Murguia

Friday, Oct 28, 2011 Naturalization Ceremony 1:30 PM
Magistrate Judge David J. Waxse

Friday, Nov 18, 2011 Naturalization Ceremony 1:30 PM
Magistrate Judge James P.O'Hara

Friday, Dec 16, 2011 Naturalization Ceremony 1:30 PM
Judge John W. Lungstrum

usually what is the time gap between your interview and oath letter.....any guess or if someone has any information regarding this. Please post to get some idea around this. I know one case where a person was interviewed on Jun02-2011 and he got his letter on Jul20-2011 and his oath is on Aug15-2011.

hey guys! good news! My status changed to:
On August 17, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I'm from Lawrence Ks!
I wish you guys got it too!!

Hi Churro,

Congrats on your status change.

I think mine should be close now. When were you interviewed, I was interviewed on Jun-21-2011.

Thanks,

Hi StefanieWhitely,

Any update on your Oath Letter...I was interviewed on Jun21-2011 and no change yet. I know one person who was interviewed one day before me, has got his letter on Aug18.
Please respond.
Thanks,

Hi,
No :-( I am still waiting anxiously. I also called NCNC hotline to try to find out what is taking so long. I am 10 weeks out from my due date and do NOT want to reschedule for another appointment to take the oath. I think the way this works is by last name. I don't think that the day we had our interview has anything to do with when we are going to be scheduled to take our oath. I had this before when I first applied for a greencard. It took forever because my last name ends with W. Friends and other people I got to meet throughout the process got their paperwork completed a lot quicker. BUT, I also could be wrong and maybe it is just me. I am checking on here every single day to see if anything has changed with you yet. Maybe we will have to wait till September to take the oath, and maybe we get to meet too ;0). Let me know if you have any change comming up and I will do the same for you. By the way, what is the first letter of your last name? Maybe that is really how they schedule it........... I hope not, but that is the only way I could explain why we are still waiting for it.

Stefanie

I am sure this goes by date not by last name. My last name starts with "D". Still no update till this morning...Keep us updated..Thanks

Yeah, since your last name starts with a D, I am sure it goes by date now too. I am really anxious though and want to just finally get the letter in the mail ;-)

my guess would be, they will be looking into ours after this month's ceremony i.e on August 26, so some thing should happen next week... being optimistic...

Interviewed on June 27 2011 waiting for oath ceremony letter.

Just got email that

On August 30, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Interviewed on June 27 2011

Just got email that

On August 30, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Interviewed on June 21 2011.....

Hi guys,
I have already received my letter in the mail today with my date being the 29th of September for the oath ceremony at noon in Kansas City. Hope to see you all there, would be nice to meet you guys ;)