b2 cancelled h-4 denied

simbasimba

Please help! My wife was denied a h4 visa from turkey.
Reasons: She came to the states on B2 and got married to me and she went back to get on h-4, the officer told her why she didnt mention my name on her B2 visa application that she was going to stay with me instead of her girl friends name. Also she was told that she knew she was going to get married and she didn't tell the office initially that she was going to get married during the b2 interview.

She backed up by saying that we are Muslims and we do not stay with boyfriends before marriage and her parents will not allow that. Secondly she said she did not know she was coming to get married because my fiancee gave me a surprise at the airport and proposed to me he and organized a small religious ceremony and a court marriage. She had no prior knowledge about the fact that she was going to get married to let the officer know at the time of the b2 interview. She did tell them though that I know my husband since 2008 when she was here on the Au pair visa we fell in love and we were planning to get married but not sure yet so she took a vacation to come visit friends and me. Still she got denied.

we took another interview this month, is it advisable to take another interview? Or should be have an attorney take care of her first denial? Will you help us by taking on this case? Whats the best advise, someone told me this might be fraud or misrepresentation, lets say if we both get green cards based on employment and i send it to her to come up here will they deny her GC as well based on the B2 fraud/misrepresentation?

All professional help is appreciated!

Getting married while on B-2 is not an issue here. The consul believes that you both were already engaged when she applied for her visit visa and thus by not mentioning you on her DS-156 form, she concealed a material fact. The burden of proof is on her to show otherwise.

Please help! My wife was denied a h4 visa from turkey.
Reasons: She came to the states on B2 and got married to me and she went back to get on h-4, the officer told her why she didnt mention my name on her B2 visa application that she was going to stay with me instead of her girl friends name. Also she was told that she knew she was going to get married and she didn't tell the office initially that she was going to get married during the b2 interview.

You are under risk. Guess you are in an intention to settle in US. If it is so it is better you get a green card and bring your wife with a marriage visa and get her status adjusted or bring her to US through dependent visa.

That is not the issue here. H-4 applicants do not need to overcome 214(b). The issue is this. According to the consul's viewpoint, the OP's wife concealed/misrepresented information when she applied for her B-2 visa.

Guess you are in an intention to settle in US.