Applying for sister, do I need G325A along with I-130

playboy

Registered Users (C)
If I am a us citizen and applying for sister, her husband, 3 children, do i need G325A along with I130 for all individual?

Thanks,

After filing Form I-130 ( Petition for Alien Relative ) , your sister will need to file for Adjustment of Status using Form I-485,(Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) Your sister needs to file in the following forms along with her I -485
Biographic Information (G-325A)
Affidavit of Support (I-864)
Evidence of Status (I-94)
Once your sister's application comes in line to the top, then only her family can apply for Immigrant Visas.

Sorry, I am not clear. My sister is in Bangladesh. I am going to send petition to USCIS lockbox. Waiting time for visa availlabity about 9/10 yrs. I studied the required forms, apply for husband or wife need I-130 and G325A. But I am not sure do I need G325A or not for all of them along with I-130 apply for sister and her childre? Thanks.

After filing Form I-130 ( Petition for Alien Relative ) , your sister will need to file for Adjustment of Status using Form I-485,(Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) Your sister needs to file in the following forms along with her I -485
Biographic Information (G-325A)
Affidavit of Support (I-864)
Evidence of Status (I-94)
Once your sister's application comes in line to the top, then only her family can apply for Immigrant Visas.

As the sibling of a US citizen, his sister won't be eligible to file I-485 for the next 10-11 years. And that's if she's inside the US legally at that time. So what you wrote above is irrelevant until around 2021, and completely irrelevant if she's outside the US at the time.

Sorry, I am not clear. My sister is in Bangladesh. I am going to send petition to USCIS lockbox. Waiting time for visa availlabity about 9/10 yrs. I studied the required forms, apply for husband or wife need I-130 and G325A. But I am not sure do I need G325A or not for all of them along with I-130 apply for sister and her childre? Thanks.

G-325A is not required with the I-130 unless one is filing for a spouse. So you don't need to send any G-325A for now.

Hi,
Just one more information. As far I know that I don't need seperate I-130 for my sister, her husband and three children, just I need one petition only for my sister. So I am confused, how much the check I gonna to write to USCIS. Is it $420 or $420x5= $2100.

Hi,
Just one more information. As far I know that I don't need seperate I-130 for my sister, her husband and three children, just I need one petition only for my sister. So I am confused, how much the check I gonna to write to USCIS. Is it $420 or $420x5= $2100.

Yes, only ONE I-130 with ONE FEE (not 5 times the fee) is required for "preference category" petition. Only "immediate relatives" (IR's) of a USC require individual petitions. IR's are spouse, minor unmarried children, and parents of a USC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much. By the by, I didn't see any photo requirements with petition, but I am not sure. Do I need any photos of petitioner, my sister, her husband, 3 children all of them? Or don't need to send any photos at this time.

Thank you very much. By the by, I didn't see any photo requirements with petition, but I am not sure. Do I need any photos of petitioner, my sister, her husband, 3 children all of them? Or don't need to send any photos at this time.