How to come back to US after being deported in this case ?

Johny3

Registered Users (C)
I came to USA in 1999 as an immigrant, had a green card, and lived legally for almost 5 years 1999-2004. I was still young that time and did some mistakes. I was convicted of possession of stolen property, was given 5 years of probation. I was found inadmissible due to conviction. But immigration judge saw some future for me and gave me a bail... I couldn't pay a bail and was deported. It was more than 7 years ago. The bar is 10 years.

In jail I became a Christian. After being deported I studied in 3 different Bible institutions, finished 5 years of Theological studies. I became a best student in one Bible College. I have few diplomas and license as a Christian minister. Today I'm in East Africa, doing mission work and ministry, helping people.

I have lots of contacts in USA, even support is from USA. Many Christian organizations are in USA. Some would invite me to conduct some seminars.

My questions:
1. I was deported more than 7 years ago, but bar is for 10 years. Is it ANY WAY to come back before 10 years bar is expired?? What should I do in this case?

2. If it is only way to wait for 10 years bar expiration, what should I do in order to apply to come back?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

at this ponit I see this as a business visit ...

Heh, sounds threatening!

Congrats on turning your life around. What is the biggest reason for your not being able to wait the final 3 years?

I'm also curious about this, since I'm in a "10 year ban" situation myself, although the circumstances are very different.

Heh, sounds threatening!

Congrats on turning your life around. What is the biggest reason for your not being able to wait the final 3 years?

If I inderstood your question right, what proves I have to overcome 3 years more bar ? Honestly, I'm looking myself for someone could help in letting me know what could be good reasons to come back earlier as a visitor or immigrant, obviously in case to immigrate again to US, would much harder....

why bother ..there is plenty other countries to chose from...whats so special here..food sux anyway ..everything is ssssoooooooooooooooooooo expensive ..there is no jobs and widespread despair ...

Speak with an attorney to see if there is any case law applicable to your situation.

It is likely that any waiver would take longer than the remaioning period of your exclusion since the legal system moves slowly and you have not even started the process as of yet.