OCI- HCI London Tracker

sunilkc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I want to start OCI timeline tracker for applications submitted at HCI London.

Here is my timeline- no update even after more than 2 months. Has anyone applied at HCI London around the same date and has had any progress?

Application submitted in person on 11 May at HCI London
Date Of Acknowledgment 11-MAY-2010
Application Status
Registration Status UnderProcess
Documents Printing Status NOT PRINTED
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on NOT DISPATCHED
Documents Received at LONDON NOT YET

Thanks
sunilkc

Friends,

I found a tracker on immihelp.com of a person who applied exactly 2 weeks earlier than me. His tracker is:

Date Of Acknowledgment 27-APR-2010
Application Status
Registration Status Granted On 13-JUL-2010
Photo/Signature Scanned On 08-JUL-2010
Documents Printing Status PRINTED
Documents Printed On 14-JUL-2010
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on 15-JUL-2010

My expected OCI timeline (could vary by 1 week):

Registration Status Granted On 27-JUL-2010
Photo/Signature Scanned On 22-JUL-2010
Documents Printed On 28-JUL-2010
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on 29-JUL-2010
Documents Received at LONDON 05-AUG-2010

I shall keep you posted whether my expected timeline is kept or not.

Cheers

hi sunil,
my acknowledgement was on 6 may so if your tracking estimate is right, i should have heard something by now. do let me know how u get on.

hi arti79,
did you try to call hci london and ask for explanation? I assume you didnt even get photo/signature scanned date updated yet?

my application was acknowledge on 6 may, photograph and signature scanned on 30 june. no-one at hci london ever answers the phone or responds to emails. have u had any news yet?

my application was acknowledge on 6 may, photograph and signature scanned on 30 june. no-one at hci london ever answers the phone or responds to emails. have u had any news yet?

June 30 should have gotten you the OCI card by now. However, if there is a backlog YMMV. If you are in London, a visit to HCI is in order.

hi anton, i'm in leicester so a journey to hci would have to be worthwhile. if my status is showing nothing more than photograph and signature scanned, is it still worth going? just wish someone would answer the phone there.

ok update...

acknowledgement: 6 may
photo/signature scanned: 30 june
oci granted: 27 july (today!!!!)
just wait to get it now!!!

No luck, still no update. Not even photo/signature scanned update. Not sure what is happening there?

I just called HCI london OCI department and they told me that they just started doing 2nd week of May now, so I should get some progress done over next 2 weeks. She advised me to call back after 2 weeks if I see no progress on my case (already 12 week today). I would like to assume that I should see my photo/signatures to be scanned this week and more progress next week. Fingers crossed!

ok, so yours should be ready in next couple of weeks. they despatched from delhi today so soon i should be picking it up from london. u got through to hci on he phone?? wow, every time i tried, no luck. i applied by post. u?

You applied by post- that's why they did photo/signature scans for your earlier. They tend to process applications by post faster than acknowledgement date would indicate because they appear to work by the date of receipt of postal application. On what date did you post your application. NB- They do pick up the call if you call between 2:30-5:30pm.

Guys,

There is a much needed progress on my case:

Application Status
Registration Status Granted On 09-AUG-2010
Photo/Signature Scanned On 05-AUG-2010
Documents Printed On 10-AUG-2010
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on 11-AUG-2010

I suspect it maybe ready for collection in London by Tuesday, 17-AUG. Let's see.

OCI Timeline

Application submitted in person on 05 Aug 2010 at HCI London
Date Of Acknowledgment 05-Aug-2010
Application Status
Registration Status UnderProcess

OCI Folks
It takes appox 10 -11 Weeks from the date of Acknowledgment to receive the OCI on ur passport.
An how i will update my one.
Application submitted in person on 10 Aug 2010 at HCI London
Date Of Acknowledgment 11-Aug-2010
Application Status
Registration Status Under Process

An chanegs to my application will be up dated...

Hi there,

I have just joined this forum because i am getting no joy from HCI London. I applied for OCI for a family of four on June 2nd 2010. Currently and literally as i write my wife and son's status changed to documents received on 7th Sept at London mission office. however mine and my daughter's status is still "under process" since June 2nd and has never changed status.
I emailed the HCI but has not received any response. has anyone come across applications received as a one family but processed separately? would appreciate if any one has more info