• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Will Asia become CURRENT in next month's Visa Bulletin?

JapaneseWinner

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

My dear friend, firo1234 is so~ worried about if his CN not becoming current in the next month's VB, which will be out on next Friday, July 9th. He was really disappointed when he found out his number(AS) was only 500 apart from the last month's VB.

I'm sure that his number will definitely become current in September, what do you guys think?

Any comment will be highly appreciated! :eek:

His number will definately ( ASIA...current) become current in the september VB. He shouldn't stress himself for the battle has been fought long ago. The good LORD who started his work must surely finish it. Firo my prayers are with u and am sure u will be fine afterall. GUDLUCK

firo1234 don't get worried man you will certainly be current , But i suggest you to prepare all the document, and double check the preperation

Well thank you sister for this post

and really thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it, and I hope to make it in Sept it's really means a lot for me and my wife, I am praying to get current, and I am praying for you guys to get and make successful interview, and I am sure all of you gone be fine because god always with us

thank you all

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you sister for this post

and really thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it, and I hope to make it in Sept it's really means a lot for me and my wife, I am praying to get current, and I am praying for you guys to get and make successful interview, and I am sure all of you gone be fine because god always with us

thank you all

firo,

it is a done deal long time ago, next week friday 9th July at this time laughter will fill your face again.

One love

firo
we will be current in September. Next week on 9th we will be smiling.

Both of you, firo & Oliseh, no worry! Your guys will definitely be smilling by next Friday! Remember, you already have the luck, otherwise you wouldn't win the DV, and I believe GOD will deliver his promise by completing the whole process with your guys!

God bless both of you!:D

Both of you, firo & Oliseh, no worry! Your guys will definitely be smilling by next Friday! Remember, you already have the luck, otherwise you wouldn't win the DV, and I believe GOD will deliver his promise by completing the whole process with your guys!

God bless both of you!:D

Japanese winner
Thank you very much for your encouraging words. For sure on Friday we will be smiling. I wish a succesful interview of August 2nd and that all your hearts desires shall be fulfilled.

Just more few days and will be smiling, oliseh your case number and mine are very close to the current and I think we will make it :)

Just more few days and will be smiling, oliseh your case number and mine are very close to the current and I think we will make it :)

Sure Firo friday or even before friday we will be smiling. It's our time to be current bro

June started from Tuesday, so last month's VB was out on Thursday. I think this month you have to wait until Friday, the 9th. Nomally it will be out by 2pm (PST) on Friday, or 12pm on Thursday!

firo don't be scared.let's keep on waiting. We have a great chance, we are very close to the finishing tape.

So Scared :(
U shouldn't be scared Firo, all will be fine. I believe ur case will be current in this last upcoming bulletin. By the end of the day u will be smiling.
Everyone in this forum understands quite well what u are going thru but just believe and keep praying.
With GOD all things are possible!!!

Thnak you guys for your support, but you know it's my last chance and I am praying and I know God helping me because really I am good person and I hope the best for others before me, but I wish not be that scared, any way just few days and it will be clear, and guys from my heart wish you all to make it I am also praying for that

Two more days to go, brother Firo & Oliseh!!!

Everyone who jointed this forum will get their ticket to America for good, and you brothers, not an exception!

This will be your face in two days:D;):eek::) ! Don't worry, we are all here with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
June started from Tuesday, so last month's VB was out on Thursday. I think this month you have to wait until Friday, the 9th. Nomally it will be out by 2pm (PST) on Friday, or 12pm on Thursday!

Japanese winner
im greatful for your encouragement. Tomorrow we will be smiling and smile evn more in september after getting the visa.Kepp praying for us.