USCIS phone number to talk to Customer service representative

Aj_usa

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

What are the options for USCIS to reach customer service by phone at 1.800.375.5283

I just hear the prompts and if I select what i want, I dont hear any option to reach Customer service.

Can somebody suggest?

Thanks

Thanks bob.

I called options 1-2-3 and talk to the cutomer support guy. He told me that I've to wait 90 (3 months) from the date of the Interview. He asked me to call back after that to see the status again.

Is it usual to wait for 90 days ?

Thanks bob.

I called options 1-2-3 and talk to the cutomer support guy. He told me that I've to wait 90 (3 months) from the date of the Interview. He asked me to call back after that to see the status again.

Try to be alittle more rogueish and hooligan. Tell them you have waited long enough or even blantly tell them you already waited 96 days.

Thanks bob.

How long has it been since your interview?

Hi Bobs:

I had interview on April 3. IO asked me to send a N-14 doc (proof of child support) before may 3rd. I had send them on april 22.

So no clue when the IO will take the decision to send the OATH letter to me ....????

Hi Bobs:

I had interview on April 3. IO asked me to send a N-14 doc (proof of child support) before may 3rd. I had send them on april 22.

So no clue when the IO will take the decision to send the OATH letter to me ....????

Did you send it by certified mail? In another thread you mentioned your family mailed it. Did they mail it to you or USCIS directly?

Hi IPL:

My famil directly mailed to the USCIS.

They send it as as a regular mail through India postoffice - speed post.

Can I walk-in to USCIS whether they received the package from india or not ? (without going though Infopass)

Hi IPL:
My famil directly mailed to the USCIS.
They send it as as a regular mail through India postoffice - speed post.
Can I walk-in to USCIS whether they received the package from india or not ? (without going though Infopass)

This is what I thought would have happened.
You see, when someone sends speed post from India, it takes a while to reach US. It could take 7-10 days, sometimes little over that. Its not like FedEx.

Did IO instruct you to send like that, I mean straight from India to USCIS?
If IO didn't instruct you, then you should have asked your family to send you the letter by Fedex which you would have received in 3-4 days.

I think it probably reached USCIS little later than you thought. Its better to take an infopass and meet your IO to check if he/she has received your letter.

Good luck.