Interview rescheduled letter

afrite

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I was originally scheduled for my interview next week. Last week, I received a letter descheduling my interview. I have now received a letter with a new interview date for next month. My question is: should i show up on the original date my interview was scheduled and hope they will go ahead and interview me, or just wait until next month? Is there a chance they will interview me?

Thanks

The fact that you got a deschedule letter and a new interview letter shows that the reschedule is genuine, not a mistake. It would be a waste of time to show up on the originally scheduled date.

afrite,

I had a similar experience, received interview reschedule letter just one day before the originally scheduled date, rescheduled interview date was one month from the original date. Anyway I showed up for interview as per the original date (I had to go there as my wife's interview was on the same day, I decided to take my chances and not tell them that I received reschedule letter the day before). Clerk at the letter drop of window said my interview was rescheduled, but anyway she went inside to check if my file arrived at their office, came back after few minutes and said they would accommodate my interview on the same day. I remember she mentioned that my interview was rescheduled as my file didn't arrive on time. Good news for you is you got a rescheduled date, that means your file could have been late but must have arrived at their office. For some people who receive just a cancellation letter but no rescheduled date run into more serious problems like missing A-file, or some other reason. If you have to go there on the original interview date (like my case) you can ask them if they could interview you as well, since you are already there they may interview you; otherwise nothing to worry, you can go there as per the rescheduled date.

Good luck!

Hello,
I was originally scheduled for my interview next week. Last week, I received a letter descheduling my interview. I have now received a letter with a new interview date for next month. My question is: should i show up on the original date my interview was scheduled and hope they will go ahead and interview me, or just wait until next month? Is there a chance they will interview me?

Thanks

whats you DO? I have the same thing..50 something days later and counting.. no word at all..IO told me on the phone the system will generate a new one between 30-60 days..I dont know if that really is the system or just the thing they tell you not to get you so nervous..U got lucky you at least have a date..

First Interview came from National B. C And Descheduled letter from same place as my Noa and Biometric but Rescheduled letter came from my Local Office . OKC .