• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

US Embassy Dhaka DV2010-Any Additional processing?

Torikul

Registered Users (C)
Any Bangladeshi DV2010 winner who has faced interview at US Embassy dhaka and gone under additional processing? Please post here and share your interview experience.

Any Bangladeshi DV2010 winner who has faced interview at US Embassy dhaka and gone under additional processing? Please post here and share your interview experience.

Dear all,
My case number 2010AS 00002xxx
My interview was held on 6th October’2009 at us embassy Bangkok, Thailand.
My interview are as follows:
C.O.: What is your name?
Me: My name is……..
C.O: What is your father name?
Me: …………………
C.O. What’s your last degree?
Me:………………………..
CO: When have u completed your last degree?
Me:…………………………………
CO: Where u live today?
Me:…………………….
CO: What do u do now?
CO: are u married?
Me:………………..
CO: Have you paid visa fees?
Me:……………………….
CO: Raise your right hand and take oath
Me: I do
CO: Sign DS 230
Me: I sign

Then the consular officer discussed 01 minute with local lady with her.
and then said to me that………”We kept your passport. We have some additional processing. We will contact with u as soon as the processing complete.” THAT’S ALL.

I have submitted all my documents accurate and authenticated. Anybody please write regarding my case. What is going to be happen in my case and fate?
PLEASE WRITE HERE WHAT IS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING? AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLEATE PROCESSING?

Additional processing DV 2010

Dear all,
My case number 2010AS 00002xxx
My interview was held on 6th October’2009 at us embassy Bangkok, Thailand.
My interview are as follows:
C.O.: What is your name?
Me: My name is……..
C.O: What is your father name?
Me: …………………
C.O. What’s your last degree?
CO: When have u completed your last degree?
Me:…………………………………
CO: Where u live today?
Me:…………………….
CO: What do u do now?
CO: are u married?
Me:………………..
CO: Have you paid visa fees?
Me:……………………….
CO: Raise your right hand and take oath
Me: I do
CO: Sign DS 230
Me: I sign

Then the consular officer discussed 01 minute with local lady with her.
and then said to me that………”We kept your passport. We have some additional processing. We will contact with u as soon as the processing complete.” And give me a blue sheet but not to (X) any box. THAT’S ALL.

I have submitted all my documents accurate and authenticated. Anybody please write regarding my case. What is going to be happen in my case and fate?
PLEASE WRITE HERE WHAT IS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING? AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLEATE PROCESSING?

interview time: Dhaka embassy: OCT 13
current case status: Additional Processing...
visa type: IR1

details: at first finger print has been taken and returned my original birth and police certificate.as well as they gave me a pink color paper written all civil original document staple with a visa size picture of mine. i asked the what it is for. they just ask me to keep this.

2nd interview: my finger print has been verified. asked some qs abt my wife and and others. and lastly give me a blue shit written additional processing... and ask me to wait until they call.and the CO tells me that the papers and interview is okay. they just need some time to complete the case.

they kept my passport...

if anyone is in ap or out of ap plzz share the time and condition so that we can get at least some hope...

interview time: Dhaka embassy: OCT 13
current case status: Additional Processing...
visa type: IR1

details: at first finger print has been taken and returned my original birth and police certificate.as well as they gave me a pink color paper written all civil original document staple with a visa size picture of mine. i asked the what it is for. they just ask me to keep this.

2nd interview: my finger print has been verified. asked some qs abt my wife and and others. and lastly give me a blue shit written additional processing... and ask me to wait until they call.and the CO tells me that the papers and interview is okay. they just need some time to complete the case.

they kept my passport...

if anyone is in ap or out of ap plzz share the time and condition so that we can get at least some hope...

did consular officer told you anything about name check or kept any of your original documents
2. what written in your blue sheet additional processing or additional administrative processing

no he just told me, they have some process to be done. they need some time.also told me that u don't need to submit any others paper or anything. just wait we ll call u. he verified my mobile number as well.
i asked how long it could take, he replied i don't know...

blue papers written
Additional processing
we will contact you as
soon as we receive the result

and when local lady take my fingerprint she gave me back my all original paper except marriage certificate. and also give me a pink page written "all civil original document" staple with a visa size picture what i submitted to NVC, and ask me to keep it.and also taken my passport and a passport size pic.

no he just told me, they have some process to be done. they need some time.also told me that u don't need to submit any others paper or anything. just wait we ll call u. he verified my mobile number as well.
i asked how long it could take, he replied i don't know...

blue papers written
Additional processing
we will contact you as
soon as we receive the result

and when local lady take my fingerprint she gave me back my all original paper except marriage certificate. and also give me a pink page written "all civil original document" staple with a visa size picture what i submitted to NVC, and ask me to keep it.and also taken my passport and a passport size pic.

Friends,
ur case and my case 100% same. Difference is Consular officer has kept ur original M. certificate and my original bachelor degrees certificate.

I am not expert, but I think they will check ur marriage and then will call u. Keep asking embassy one in every two week regarding the update of ur case. Hope u will get ur passport with visa soon. Don't worry

dhaka embassy used take this qs..

dhaka.usembassy.gov/uploads/images/Iz09z0sQB_nwX-KzTg35yw/Additional_Questionnaire_Form_for_IV.pdf

for additional processing..

do u have any idea what it is for...?

QUESTIONNAIRE FOR ADDITIONAL PROCESSING
(PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH AND ATTACH EXTRA SHEETS IF YOUR ANSWER
REQUIRES MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE)
1. List all your international travel for the past fifteen years by country. Please specify month and year. You can
add additional pages if required.
2. List all passports that you now hold or have previously held since childhood. Please include Passport number and
issue date and place.
3. List all educational institutions you have attended. Please specify degree obtained, month and year.
4. List all occupation you have held. Please specify month and year. If you own a business organization, please list
that also. (Please Note: “Private Service”, “Government Service”, and “Business” are not acceptable answers. More
details are required.
5. List all political, social, charitable or professional organizations to which you have belonged over the past ten
years or more. Indicate how long you have been a member of each organization.
6. List all telephone numbers that you have previously used and also the one/s your are currently using.
7. List all previous residences from the age of sixteen. Please give full address and specify month and year. By
“residence” we mean, any location that you have lived in for 3 months or more.
8. List the names and dates of birth of all of your siblings (brothers/sisters).
9. Have you ever applied for citizenship of any country? If so, which country? Date of request? Status of
application?
10. Height and weight.
I swear and affirm that all the information provided above is true and correct. I also acknowledge that any
misleading or false statement may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or denial of entry to the United States
of America.
Signature of the applicant: _________________________
Name of the applicant: ____________________________
Name of the principal applicant _____________________
Case Number: ___________________________________

(PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH AND ATTACH EXTRA SHEETS IF YOUR ANSWER
1. List all your international travel for the past fifteen years by country. Please specify month and year. You can
2. List all passports that you now hold or have previously held since childhood. Please include Passport number and
issue date and place.
3. List all educational institutions you have attended. Please specify degree obtained, month and year.
4. List all occupation you have held. Please specify month and year. If you own a business organization, please list
that also. (Please Note: “Private Service”, “Government Service”, and “Business” are not acceptable answers. More
details are required.
5. List all political, social, charitable or professional organizations to which you have belonged over the past ten
6. List all telephone numbers that you have previously used and also the one/s your are currently using.
7. List all previous residences from the age of sixteen. Please give full address and specify month and year. By
8. List the names and dates of birth of all of your siblings (brothers/sisters).
9. Have you ever applied for citizenship of any country? If so, which country? Date of request? Status of
application?
10. Height and weight.
I swear and affirm that all the information provided above is true and correct. I also acknowledge that any
misleading or false statement may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or denial of entry to the United States
of America.

Hi bro,

The same questions I got with my 2nd letter package.
I need few information from ur side as I got my interview shortly.

1. r u a Dv 2010 applicant?

2.I cant remembers my earlier mobile nos , so I can only give my current one. Is that create any problem?

3.same case with question no 7.
I was living in a foreign country but I cannot remember the address of my residences and the time duration perfectly. In some cases I can remember some address but I confused about the period of my stay over that address.
So what should I mention in the answer of question 7.
another thing is , Police certificate is not available from the country in which I was living. So is that good for me or that could go against me? is there any chance they could go there and check it?

I wish u will get ur visa stamped soon.
all the best.
thanks & cheers.

One question to both of you Bulbuls and lostnemo.

Do u guise have any Muslim name like Mohammad or Khan or any other Muslim name?
I've heard they do name check for such cases.

All the best.

issue date and place.
details are required.
application?
10. Height and weight.
of America.

Hi bro,

The same questions I got with my 2nd letter package.
I need few information from ur side as I got my interview shortly.

1. r u a Dv 2010 applicant?

2.I cant remembers my earlier mobile nos , so I can only give my current one. Is that create any problem?

3.same case with question no 7.
I was living in a foreign country but I cannot remember the address of my residences and the time duration perfectly. In some cases I can remember some address but I confused about the period of my stay over that address.
So what should I mention in the answer of question 7.
another thing is , Police certificate is not available from the country in which I was living. So is that good for me or that could go against me? is there any chance they could go there and check it?

I wish u will get ur visa stamped soon.
all the best.
thanks & cheers.

no DV, i m IV applicant.

and i think should try to remember the info s as possible as correctly...
i dont know there is any problem or not, if there is a chance to go and verify then it is surely a problem. but i really dont know.

u can ask the same qs in this thread
forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=304735
may be here some of them can ans abt the verification possibility

and finally, i m Muslim. so my name is a muslim name. but no Mohammad or khan is there...

One question to both of you Bulbuls and lostnemo.

Do u guise have any Muslim name like Mohammad or Khan or any other Muslim name?
I've heard they do name check for such cases.

All the best.

Dear metroloy,
If some one name KHAN then there is probability to go through name check. Are u muslim?
I am muslim but with my name no KHAN and MOHAMMAD

no DV, i m IV applicant.

and i think should try to remember the info s as possible as correctly...
i dont know there is any problem or not, if there is a chance to go and verify then it is surely a problem. but i really dont know.

u can ask the same qs in this thread
forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=304735
may be here some of them can ans abt the verification possibility

and finally, i m Muslim. so my name is a muslim name. but no Mohammad or khan is there...

Today I call embassy then they informed me my additional process is going on also informed me If they do not call me within October 30'2009 then I call them 1st November'2009

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thats a very good news.
let us know when u get the visa...

did u ask, what kinda process is going on, means actually what are they doing....
did they investigating locally or send ur finger print to W.DC.
best of luck...

ok thats a very good news.
let us know when u get the visa...

did u ask, what kinda process is going on, means actually what are they doing....
did they investigating locally or send ur finger print to W.DC.
best of luck...

they do not disclose additional processing. its there internal affairs.
Have you heard any news of getting visa who were under additional processing for the fiscal year 2010?

i dont know anyone personally...
but there would be many...
why u r asking like this...

Dear Lostnemo
I just asked have u heard any news that who faced interview for the fiscal 2010. and gone under additional. Between those people any body get visa yet?

have u get call from embassy, yet?